Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
prmlscreem, post: 44826, member: 2 Wrote:Jimmy Passed away this evening I have not posted on facebook waiting to make sure his side of the family knows and honestly with my family msging and texting is enough right now his family didn't give a fuck from the get go even though I have reached out to the only one that really talks to me he went through the grape vine now trying to figure out for cremation because that's what he wanted

I'm so sorry for your loss.
thank you everyone for such kind words you guys are amazing thank you Red for the offer I think we are good
I really appreciate it that's really sweet

I'm doing ok I'm trying to get my overly caring family adopted out..get some rest, lay down..20 minutes later you ok you need anything?
no I'm good.. go get some rest..you hungry ..no thank you ..every 10 minutes no rest..none fucking wacko family

my house looks like a fucking shit show because of painting last weekend smdh
That new WandaVision episode was fire, I like what they did. I think the whole concept was a little late but I still can get behind it.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
My condolences screem
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
prmlscreem, post: 44826, member: 2 Wrote:Jimmy Passed away this evening I have not posted on facebook waiting to make sure his side of the family knows and honestly with my family msging and texting is enough right now his family didn't give a fuck from the get go even though I have reached out to the only one that really talks to me he went through the grape vine now trying to figure out for cremation because that's what he wanted

Damn, I am so sorry for your loss Prml.
Sending love and prayers to you and your family.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
thank you everyone, it's been a rough time I will post all that in the bitching forum ..cause there's lot's of that
love is in the air on here...lol...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Happy be-lated V day!
been doing some major cleaning ..I think
my sister stopped in for some packing tape and a box cutter she asked you sure you're cleaning? LMFAO
it seems now that I look around I'm making a bigger mess ..I swear I am cleaning I have brought down 3 bags of trash so that proves it!
*whew* I hope everyone is well ,while I'm trying to get my life together.
so how is everyones eleses life going?
ya good, problems?
need help?
anything?
I feel like I'm gonna hear echoes LOL
Nothing yet, excpet my younger sis(25) is going through a synthetic hypertension phase, which is not funny, not being the mom she's supose to be, but nothing to do with me really.

I recently files taxes, not really getting alot back for my refund, but no dependants, "single", it is what is it, feels like I could spend but still saving too.
thank you for the answer Kwa. I'm sorry things are not going well with your sister. I hope things improve for you and your family

I went back to work yesterday I started back in Receiving so like full circle stayed an extra hour yesterday kicked me out at 3 today
no worries what ya gonna do next week, is what is what's coming
anywho having a few well deserved beers damn it!
prmlscreem, post: 45756, member: 2 Wrote:thank you for the answer Kwa. I'm sorry things are not going well with your sister. I hope things improve for you and your family

I went back to work yesterday I started back in Receiving so like full circle stayed an extra hour yesterday kicked me out at 3 today
no worries what ya gonna do next week, is what is what's coming
anywho having a few well deserved beers damn it!
Everything is fine, currently staying with her x boyfriend with bother and mother, she's just being a child, X boyfriend problems, hardly don't want to deal with her own child, while the grandmother on that family is doing all she can for her grandson and the actually mother laying on her ass, Ehh, I be hearing so much, just hella neglect stuff.

My day 4 of work this week was kinda better than last week, I mean an associate comes to with a fit just cuz I sat down a bit on some unfold create stack up in 2, while everyone else was standing, like "And", my legs is tiring from standing for hours in a lil chill, no boxes on the line, and this impudent bitch wasn't an line leader or supervisor.
Is was bad enough I was put on "Automation" on that Thursday night.
damn thats all fucked I'm so sorry to hear you should at least get a little break fuck that..
smdh I'm so sorry you are dealing with that
I kinda did a mis-type, I mean to say "Automation" and this girl wasn't a line leader or supervisor, and just childish is hell, something I don't got time for really,
working at HelloFresh now a days, people I meet is cool people, many like how I dance, and I feel that everyone is mad, including myself..lol, we all gang up on each other, we all can't wait until the shift is over, ready to go.lol,
Paydays are the days when i'm happy TBH...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] Really sorry about your sister and her child raising problems, I've seen it before and it makes me angry...a man has the ability to make a child, he should have the ability to help raise the child, same goes for the woman, there's contraceptive solutions out there...
also sure you don't really need to hear my solutions to all that garbage, im pretty rough love about it all,

[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER] I'm glad they let you come back to work, it will help with some of your pain...I just cant understand why they treat you like your a little employee, I mean haven't you been there for years now, they couldn't take a little sympathy for your loss and just wrap their Corporate arms around you and say its gonna be ok..we got yer back??

Because for all the shit tactics my company does..I know for a fact I have a decent team that worries about me when stuff aint righteous with me,
but Corporate back east and So-Cal do not give a flyin lick about my issues..as long as they get their Corp Bonuses..
fuckers...
yes Red I'm glad I was able to go back too, they really wanted me back it was all HR crap. my family god love em has seriously been up my ass.
Like I don't have anything to do, dishes,laundry the usual stuff try and get my house back together because I was in the middle of
painting and over hauling my craft room when Jimmy went into the hospitol and get my life together.
hopefully they will now figure that out since I'm back to work I don't need to hear from everyone every 20 minutes once I'm done with one the other takes over then add my sister and brother it's been like they tell each other LOL
I do love them but damn LOL
Redbear, post: 45826, member: 1 Wrote:Really sorry about your sister and her child raising problems, I've seen it before and it makes me angry...a man has the ability to make a child, he should have the ability to help raise the child, same goes for the woman, there's contraceptive solutions out there...
also sure you don't really need to hear my solutions to all that garbage, im pretty rough love about it all,
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER], younger sister just being doltish and immature, I gotta hear everything coming from both grandmothers, just a mother and father that's gonna have an abundance of problems with their child, they both argue, still do what they want, nephew is always left with Grandma #2, so the actual parents ain't really being the most adequate with parenting
I don't even think
virtual learning is going
omg kwa that's freaking horrible I'm so sorry you have to deal with that smdh freaking people
prmlscreem, post: 45957, member: 2 Wrote:omg kwa that's freaking horrible I'm so sorry you have to deal with that smdh freaking people
I feel that it be like like that working in a factory, it was the same when I was in blue apron, but I was always being myself, people can be childish

If u talking about my nephew case, I don't know really know how things would go if school was really in section, in-person school, i mean, for my nephew to be 4yrs old, he's still far behind. Plus my young sis Don't be home as much as she's still with her "X" and his mother, but if she does come home it's more like a visit, and all she'll do is pick up a broom, that's not helping with bills these days...
Kwa, post: 45975, member: 6 Wrote:I feel that it be like like that working in a factory, it was the same when I was in blue apron, but I was always being myself, people can be childish

If u talking about my nephew case, I don't know really know how things would go if school was really in section, in-person school, i mean, for my nephew to be 4yrs old, he's still far behind. Plus my young sis Don't be home as much as she's still with her "X" and his mother, but if she does come home it's more like a visit, and all she'll do is pick up a broom, that's not helping with bills these days...
omg sure as hell is not helping with bills damn.. smdh