Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Yeah I had to use a computer, they dont have the reset password option on mobile
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
well went to the doctor today..says my knee is arthritis I need physical therapy called the job
my manager isn't in for 2 days..not that honestly want to go back to that bullshit
fuck it smdh
Had Domino's yesterday, been a while, well deserved after 4 days of work...

Also, I was ask to go to some kind of strip club by older sis, not sure if that's gonna be that exciting, i mean places like that requires money, I mean women dancing and want bread, Eeehhh...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
sooo talked to the store manager come to find out the Covid is running rabbit in the store between employees well not going into that..
nope! she said no problem she understands about Jimmy
A lady from my department tested positive for it too.
The meat cutter guy was the last person to work with her so he had to go get tested today.

If he's positive then I have to get tested, I work with him almost every day.

The Sorrow, post: 44171, member: 5 Wrote:A lady from my department tested positive for it too.
The meat cutter guy was the last person to work with her so he had to go get tested today.

That sucks donkey ballz Sorrow... Sad
The Sorrow, post: 44171, member: 5 Wrote:A lady from my department tested positive for it too.

Damn Sorrow I got my fingers crossed for you!!!

found a local facebook group to give stuff away after being wiped down of course
been giving away old stuff I don't use any more post pics pull a name put it on the porch they come get it
works out great!
considering can't have a tag sale in the winter and its 65 bucks for the permit
Yesterday, I went out to buy grub, as I'm heading back, car crash right in from of my building I live in like sheesh, glad I didn't witness in person, the driver was unconscious, but in the end he was ok...
Also my Saturday night was so dope, went to a lil strip joint for the first time, of course I didn't throw too much of my money, that shit is out. Instead a man that my oldest sister deals with gave me singles n shit, but all together he spent way too much money, what a monotonous dude.
He tested negative, but the lady who tested positive has flown blown covid. Don't know when we'll see her again but I hope she pulls through.

The Sorrow, post: 44304, member: 5 Wrote:He tested negative, but the lady who tested positive has flown blown covid. Don't know when we'll see her again but I hope she pulls through.
Such a rotten disease..and yet it makes me really angry to see all the disbelievers and mask haters,
most of the time it ends up them losing someone very close to that dies or is suffering from the Covid before there eyes are opened wide...
Those people are just plain dumb.

Thing just gotten too bizzare, I went for Chinese yesterday, a man tells that he helped out another person and got jacked up with money taken from him, plus arm broken. The helper asking me for a few $ to get to New York, and even a meal.
Man things just feels ludicrous, getting approached almost everyday with different stories, starting to become a bit much.
so Jimmy is back in the hospitol, every time I call it seems he has something new wrong
UTI/blood infection anywho he is where he needs to be to get better
That really sucks Priml,
Hope he feels better soon !!
Redbear, post: 44680, member: 1 Wrote:That really sucks Priml,
Hope he feels better soon !!
thank you still not even sure what is wrong lots of infections anywho
my oldest and his girl cam today to help paint my craft room
came out nice gotta get it straightened out now
Jimmy Passed away this evening I have not posted on facebook waiting to make sure his side of the family knows and honestly with my family msging and texting is enough right now his family didn't give a fuck from the get go even though I have reached out to the only one that really talks to me he went through the grape vine now trying to figure out for cremation because that's what he wanted
prmlscreem, post: 44826, member: 2 Wrote:Jimmy Passed away this evening I have not posted on facebook waiting to make sure his side of the family knows and honestly with my family msging and texting is enough right now his family didn't give a fuck from the get go even though I have reached out to the only one that really talks to me he went through the grape vine now trying to figure out for cremation because that's what he wanted
Holy crap I'm sorry for your loss prayers for you and the family.
Jesus, I'm sorry too, with deepest sympathy
2021 just doesn't look that good at all..
Would you like me to start a campaign here for some funds Priml, dont know if itll do any good but I'll be glad to do it.