Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
You are gonna love that last episode, I watched it twice just to do it.
2nd Stimulus Check confirm but $1200 is broken in half..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Redbear, post: 43303, member: 1 Wrote:You are gonna love that last episode, I watched it twice just to do it.
omg that was nuts!!!

just doing some cleaning my craft room is a hot mess.
plus gotta make room for the new craft toys printer for sublimations
a larger heat press and a ribbon printer..just made spots for them put them where they are gonna go
wait till after the new year to open and install not taking any chances with what's left of this year

took that damn tree down day after christmas screw it
same as last week I had new years eve as tonight LMFAO omg
Happy new years guys for real this time
let's keep our fingers crossed that we roll out of this one and into the next all quiet like!
I'm not doing anything a few beers my sister will be here n Jim of course nice and quiet
Shit, I woke up this morning being told that my oldest system having problems, just yesterday it was about feeling lite headed, having a cold, and the doctor couldn't do nothing.
Now it's gotten worst, my oldest sisters body aches so much that she can't even move, not answering her cell phone, brown mucus came out her nose when she blew, and something about thyroids. I fears things can get more exacerbated in this rate...
What does this all mean...
She has cooties..
if it aint the flu it just might be covid...

And the reason I say this is I have a thyroid disorder and have never had that symptom, been taking levothyroxine for years now..
There are times when she have trouble breathing.
Now I get a text from mom's that she's okay, she was sleep, what a relief..
Although things happen, but not answering your phone, sheesh...
Plus she always want to go out, wanna impress people with looks, not putting on a mask when it's crucial matters, and drink..
The numbers of COVID is high in New Jersey.
wow Kwa I hope she get's better soon that sounds scary as hell
woohoo team no sleep trying to work on some stuff without being too damned annoyed with myself LOL
Okay, first of all, day 1 of work was so tiring, I really had to drop proteins(meat for the meals), in each box.
Second, this ADP that my employer got going on ain't too bad, kinda got the use of it, was giving a good amount of time off from the PTO, Sick and something call Personal Holiday time, whatever that is...
Kwa, post: 43819, member: 6 Wrote:Okay, first of all, day 1 of work was so tiring, I really had to drop proteins(meat for the meals), in each box.
Second, this ADP that my employer got going on ain't too bad, kinda got the use of it, was giving a good amount of time off from the PTO, Sick and something call Personal Holiday time, whatever that is...

try and get some rest when you can kwa this shit is tough to deal with
prmlscreem, post: 43850, member: 2 Wrote:try and get some rest when you can kwa this shit is tough to deal with
Oh i will
Sweetie u have no idea, I be tired everyday, I could be doing almost anything in an assembly line, even if it's dropping a 5 pound in boxes for an entire shift
It's 2021, Things is just getting tougher, not easier, period.
My employer just enjoys making changes, and switching payroll system is a big one, i still had everything implement, even my direct deposit, had to ask HR questions to make up, always do that.
Also "clock in/out" punch was made simple is hell now...
Kwa, post: 43851, member: 6 Wrote:Oh i will
Sweetie u have no idea, I be tired everyday, I could be doing almost anything in an assembly line, even if it's dropping a 5 pound in boxes for an entire shift
It's 2021, Things is just getting tougher, not easier, period.
My employer just enjoys making changes, and switching payroll system is a big one, i still had everything implement, even my direct deposit, had to ask HR questions to make up, always do that.
Also "clock in/out" punch was made simple is hell now...

I remember when they did that where I work omg what a nightmare for some I had already signed up for direct deposit to my bank
thank god they switched to money being put on a card from paper checks the rest had. all told the same its gonna be so easy now
....nope lots of problems so much they had to switch to another company so all that crap had to be filled out for it to be put on a new card

it's easier for the company not the people I guess smdh
keep the faith I hope it gets better for you!
I always ask questions, and HR told me that everything that was on that previous payroll systwm gets transfer over to the new one automatically, and it was true, soon as I made the account, my bank info was visual, can view pass W-2 form, view pay, the ADP app can't claim exemption, that's trouble...
New signature updates, is it causing any glitches..
Kwa, post: 43977, member: 6 Wrote:New signature updates, is it causing any glitches..

Maybe a litttle bandwidth intensive, but nothing this place cant handle for the moment.
I changed my credit card info recently, and now I'm trying to figure out what my Disney+ password is so I can renew my subscription.

Can't remember it for the life of me
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 44015, member: 5 Wrote:I changed my credit card info recently, and now I'm trying to figure out what my Disney+ password is so I can renew my subscription.

Can't remember it for the life of me

Don't they have a lost password function?