Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
By it being a private business,Their boss is basically putting the strings of them getting laid off or worst, one more check each for the both them and that's it, nothing can be done.
And yea, there are no safe zones cuz people are ignorant, like what's so hard about keeping your mask on, now it gonna be a whole lockdown again, except essential businesses can stay open and close early. 2020 just feels like a disgrace, more beggers, with Thanksgiving here and Christmas approaching, it's getting harder.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Yoooo, black Friday, love that moment
, see if u can find anything on sale, then again, if people have the money to do some shopping.
I always thought Black Friday was a little racist,
I mean you never heard of a White Tuesday right?
^ this guy
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Hahaha, hey yooo...
Jeez, we have leftovers for days...
Redbear, post: 42232, member: 1 Wrote:I always thought Black Friday was a little racist,
I mean you never heard of a White Tuesday right?

lmfao wtf I can't!!

I gotta close tonight not gonna be pretty!
Kwa, post: 42231, member: 6 Wrote:Yoooo, black Friday, love that moment
, see if u can find anything on sale, then again, if people have the money to do some shopping.

Yep. I'm always looking for deals on storage, since I download so much stuff.
ChessMasterHex, post: 42283, member: 7 Wrote:Yep. I'm always looking for deals on storage, since I download so much stuff.
Oh yea, damn straight, all them download and shares u put on display, exhilarating ❤️, and u don't delete a damn thing..
so been on the couch for days twisted my knee real good at work on friday night spent saturday morning in the ER
xrays showed nothing still hurts like hell
I read that, so what happened, leaving work and slipped?
Redbear, post: 42440, member: 1 Wrote:I read that, so what happened, leaving work and slipped?
nope was just walking out to our back door and my knee popped and then just gave out
finally got an appointment with the orthopedic for the 17th store ain't happy about that but oh well

pipe broke in the floor under the kitchen sink they going to come and fix that tomorrow
always with a black cloud
You ain't kidding about that black cloud, and it always happens when you're supposed to be able to have some fun.
Redbear, post: 42463, member: 1 Wrote:You ain't kidding about that black cloud, and it always happens when you're supposed to be able to have some fun.
omg absolutely right
so pipe still not fixed won't be till next week the plumber looked like he had a weekend coming on ya know what I mean
did 3 loads of laundry at my moms this morning smdh
snow coming this weekend oh fun!
trying to decide what I'm gonna work on today! so many projects so little time..no I'm good not that many LOL
i wish i had the patience for that..
maybe its because I get frustrated way to easy.
Redbear, post: 42596, member: 1 Wrote:i wish i had the patience for that..
maybe its because I get frustrated way to easy.
I hear ya my sister is the same always she means well god bless her

no sink fixed today smdh
Mandalorian got me in the feels, haven't watched a good TV series in awhile.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 43145, member: 17 Wrote:Mandalorian got me in the feels, haven't watched a good TV series in awhile.

I still got that last episode to watch I love this show!