• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legion....
[Image: mAJ5C2I.jpg]
[Image: 3nGRFyc.jpg]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Nice bro!
Tell me how the game is
I kinda experience with the franchise since part 1, part 2 controls was somewhat the same with Charaters Change.
Legions ooo boy, something could happen.

I had to go for it all, mean multiple deposits up to $129.99 + taxes, and a warranty, and what u see on the 2nd pic is everything.
Ps5 version, ehh, I ain't worry about it..

If u have, Hit me up on the PS..
I played the first one but i skipped the second but maybe i buy the legion as soon when it get cheaper. I've got still many games to play.
Me too bruh, I'm backed up heavy, filled with new and past releases, I'm less active going to Gamestop unless I can think of a title I always wanted but lately I just been reserving/deposits, focusing on upcomings titles, especially the cooperation is only spending out copies for pre orders only.
I can't hardly think of shit this days, and at the same time, I'm not in no hassle for the ps5, not really an incumbent right now.
https://psnprofiles.com/XSevenK
All the new games can wait for me i got still plenty of old games that i play right now.
And for the ps5 that can wait im not in a hurry to buy it.
Damn...I've saw your list, you got alot of games!!
Flexo, post: 39925, member: 92 Wrote:Damn...I've saw your list, you got alot of games!!
I started with ps3 years ago as a teen, also own PS4, and ps Vita(late 2017). I was coming up relying on parents "mom's" I receive rewards for doing good in school.

The vita is dead, but I still love it, did a long excursion, taking me 2 years to rack up 200+ games in physical, GameStop and online orders, US and imports.
Thats nice man
Nice whike it lasted, that stopped, and had I buy for myself by working for it, received a gift this year and didn't expect it.

Today, I have a PSN female thinking that it's okay to ask for currency, for avatars, DLC, or full game.
oh, there's shouldn't be a problem, giving me money she once said, the hell that suppose mean.
Either she's 20 or 21...
[USER=92]@Flexo[/USER]
Bruh, that ain't cool, since when does a person as an online for money, that ain't cool...
I inserted the wrong like button!
Flexo, post: 40300, member: 92 Wrote:inserted the wrong like button
I ain't tripping about that, u good, it's the online chick, one day it could just happen again with her asking for a $10 PSN card.

Wait, Don't u have an online tag...
There are crazy people every where, just ignore her next time.

I don't have a online tag i borrowed my ps4 from my cousin
Oh, I'm all thinking u have ps account..
Crazy and immature.
I know I never ask players for vouchers and cash coming, gamesharing use to be a thing, doesn't seem like it no more, ever young people asking for PS cards from each other, ridiculous...
Those people are truly ridiculous and don't have any self respect. Just imagine you start up you ps4 and get a tons of messages like that!
Bro I will become so mad...
Bruh I can get it on the PS4, on my phone, and/or on my vita, and it be real, like I even voice chat to some of these people, lots are kids and some adults..
All this giving out vouchers is nonsensical.
Kids to teens better ask there parents. For adult, some working, some not, other things are going on, depends on the situation, what can you do.
I wouldn't really sacrifice moolah for someone that wants digital stuff from the store.