Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Can't stop listening to "pick up the phone" by Travis Scott.
didn't gt paid this week, but will next week for hours i put in this week, finally my mother didn't come to me with the "where's my money" face, for once..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Thinking about nfs2
Damn, I was ask if I'm available for work 2moro which is today, but when I saw the schedule list of names yesterday I didn't see mines. I swear, being seasonal really has it's perks, feels like a temp foreal, and here i am sticking this out trying to get permanent badly, i'm calling, asking questions, telling these people I'm interested. Now I fighting for a spot of 5 of them part time "8hrs though"(different story) that I signed up for, now I have to prey for an interview...
I'm so happy and a bit nerous, got a interview 2moro for loading and uploading position, I may be competing but I feel I gonna pass this, cuz I been fightimg asking questions, Lessing people know that I am interested, saying I want to work...
Okay, the interview went good, told this woman my past experience, then she ask me, do I have any exp using the power jack, ones u stay on and press buttons to operate, and some power/scan,
I gotta so scared cuz I lack the experience, until a man show me something I can do, and I was like "okay", I can do that....
I feel that I got the job, gotta get a another call first sadly. Another sad thing, my pay rate, it's the same, $9.50, but I get paid every week, gotta learn the power jack machine u get an extra $1..
Nothing really special, but I guess money is money...
Good Job Kwa,

Working a power jack is easy with practice, just go slow and watch how they do things.
@Redbeak,
Okay, maybe i will think about learning it in the future, i just take it slow right now just by unloading trucks, this woman really scared me at first, and i faught for this, getting turn down cuz of lack of experience really sucks and that what this woman tried to do until a man show me something i could do, it really bugs me when shit like this happened and it happened so many times in the past, i don't really what people there expect from me even though i try to sell myself, i lack experience on hella shit, i'm not going to lie, HS diploma is all i have, where i'm from, jobs are very picky, they want people who already has the experience, if not, on to the next
And the thing about this warehouse, it's a 4 dollar deduction, went from $13.50 down to $9.50 an hour, weekly pay checks, better than nothing, guess i can't expect nothing more for doing light work(unloading trucks), losing blue apron, now i end up with this, and i'm hearing updates of my old job, i never meant for this to happen, been though quite a bit, fuckin public transportation...
It feels good to relax after work :3
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Kwa, post: 4767, member: 6 Wrote:@Redbeak,

WTF !!!

Why you makin fun of my big nose you fucker :punk:
Nah, I just keep fucking up my posts and don't even realize..lol..
I'm chilling watching Netflix.
Got the next few days off. :3

Calling macy's logistics this pass Friday and find out that the woman that interviewed me was on vacation, son of a bitch, out all times too...
Going be a due over for me, and it really sucks...
Brought my mother a bear and a care for Valentine's day, feels different but it's all good..
If I had a girl, it probably would be different, but she'll be on me...lol
Sup everyone?
I've just been enjoying my days off. Back to work on Sunday. Blah.

Guys,any of you like playboi carti
Feels good to be back on my feet, went thought a temp agency for the company HelloFresh, guarantee employment within the company once i do up to 300 hours or so, for now i'm working with a stable schedule, starting $10.50 an hour, weekly pay, days off sucks but fuck it...