Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fringe Season 4 and 5
I know this is a alot to ask but can I ask or request Fringe Season 4 and 5
Please in PSP
Thank You.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
Can you help me out on this I managed to find one two and three 4 and 5 not having much luck on it I would appreciate if you could help me I thank you and my wife thank you as well.
assone, post: 39318, member: 29 Wrote:[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
Can you help me out on this I managed to find one two and three 4 and 5 not having much luck on it I would appreciate if you could help me I thank you and my wife thank you as well.

Sure, I'll look for them.
ChessMasterHex, post: 39338, member: 7 Wrote:Sure, I'll look for them.
Thank U ur the best
I found them. Do you want them as is or converted to PSP format?
ChessMasterHex, post: 39357, member: 7 Wrote:I found them. Do you want them as is or converted to PSP format?
PSP please and thank u
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]

I'm sorry being a pain in the ass any update on this? Please and thank you.
assone, post: 39614, member: 29 Wrote:[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]

I'm sorry being a pain in the ass any update on this? Please and thank you.

I'll start converting them in a bit. Right now I'm converting Arte & History of Horror.
ChessMasterHex, post: 39651, member: 7 Wrote:I'll start converting them in a bit. Right now I'm converting Arte & History of Horror.
Thank U and sorry being a pain in the the ass.
I tried uploading season 4 before I went to work, and my internet is really slow. I'll have to try again in the afternoon. I couldn't even upload FTWD.
ChessMasterHex, post: 39712, member: 7 Wrote:I tried uploading season 4 before I went to work, and my internet is really slow. I'll have to try again in the afternoon. I couldn't even upload FTWD.
I appreciate it whenever you have the time to do it will be appreciated.
Myself and my wife thank you for the effort you're putting in thank you.
assone, post: 39722, member: 29 Wrote:I appreciate it whenever you have the time to do it will be appreciated.
Myself and my wife thank you for the effort you're putting in thank you.

Turns out it was the file host, not my internet. I'm using Mediafire with no problems. Letsupload's estimated time is 40 minutes for a 90 MB file. I'll use Mediafire and hope they don't delete it.
I will download it asap thanks