Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Style of Tutting

Wasn't really sure where to share this, i haven't upload a lil video on YouTube and shared it in so long, doesn't matter, i'ma beginner at it...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Well you do better than me at it..so keep it going!

FB: Kwa Davis
IG: kwa_7k

Beginner
Lab Practice Session.
On a Phase..lol
YT: SevenK Davis
Lookit chew just a movin and a groovin :punk:
Redbear, post: 19067, member: 1 Wrote:Lookit chew just a movin and a groovin :punk:
Haha, okay, Good looking, no master, it's practice to get better I call it, not really there yet, still have alot of practicing to do.
Dude im telling you,
you dont need a Master..youtube can be your teacher in ALOT of tut moves such as what you do..

but if it makes you feel any better....if I even tried 30 seconds of that routine..my body would lock up and have me crying for help.
Redbear, post: 19103, member: 1 Wrote:Dude im telling you,
you dont need a Master..youtube can be your teacher in ALOT of tut moves such as what you do..

but if it makes you feel any better....if I even tried 30 seconds of that routine..my body would lock up and have me crying for help.
Hahaha, glad u like it
I'm just saying i ain't a master, a friend of mine has already said that I was stiff but on another video, he's kinda right, even though it's just me, I get nervous, like maybe I'm still not use to dancing in front of the camera recording, arms may feel a lil stiff, kinda bugs me...
I'm already watching others, I watched a professional dancer, calls himself "Strobe" a Tutgod for over a year, about to be 2 this year, I realize I had to stretch alot, but still I can't compare myself to him, he's too good with angles, more flexibility doing dope shit. 10+ years he's been dancing, he's famous, got hella supporters, etc..
Watch him u will be amazed...

People there are Asians, Chinese, even Japan, they are really good, no lie..

IG: kwa_7k
PSN: XSevenK
YT: SevenK Davis(hardly post here)..
True Beginner, not advanced
Brutha be stylin !!
Hahaha, I try too...

FB Kwa Davis
IG: @kwa_7k
[MEDIA=instagram]CDKnLMKnK_3[/MEDIA]
Amazing what a trend this is becoming.

Amiright!

True beginner, not Advanced

Ig: kwa_7k

True beginner
ig: kwa_7k
I'm getting a "Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again. "
on this page..anyone else getting it?
Well it loads to my Android phone on Opera,
But it doesn't seem to want to load on any of my browsers on my PC.
Say what, that's a first, It work on my phone after I just post the link, bizarre status..
Ok I tracked down what the problem is, and it seems to affect a coupla things,
this is a new addon that I installed on Firefox to minimize the ad's on Facebook,

Facebook Container (disabled)
Facebook Container isolates your Facebook activity from the rest of your web activity in order to prevent Facebook from tracking you outside of the Facebook website via third party cookies.

It does a terrific job at blocking Facebook and a couple other things on my system,
Does that mean the video pops up for u now??..