Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Sup dudes, happy freedom day.

And a belated happy Canada Day
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Yesterday, I recently had a good chat with my Father, seems to be doing well, making his sales, making his money, I told him how well I doing at the moment, been saving, buying my own shit, and not tolerating any "BS". He's so proud of me, makes me happy...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Okay, I got this online PSN friend that's a girl, asking me to get her a PSN gift card just for Avatars, $10 or even $20, it's like u asking for real currency, who does this, this girl message please, "i beg you", sounds real spoiled, expected me to give, and thinking this world is free, fuck outta here..
Anyone who begs like that is a loser, unless its an emergency, tell her to get a job...
Redbear, post: 35991, member: 1 Wrote:Anyone who begs like that is a loser, unless its an emergency, tell her to get a job...
Turns out she wants a game but shit i still ain't doing it, why would I spend money on a PSN vouch code to give to someone else, out of the state in fact, no offense.
If u ponder about it, there's youngsters and grown folks who plays, can't get anything from a kid, and grown up has things going in, this chick, 20yrs old going on 21 maybe, said, I have my problems, so...
we all do...
I told her how it is, the money begging ain't cool. Ain't nobody gonna be generous like that, open you eyes, grown up a lil, world ain't free, especially if u expect someone to give u money cuz that person work. I told her figure it out.
First she said "Whatever" real childish, then next thing, she begging again, "Please, Please", it's pathetic.
I don't even know what game she wants, doesn't even matter anyway...
Man, what a day, I mean I be wanting a lil piece somewhat can't, i feel that I was coerced or force to buy a fan, since young sis all like "my" son be hot too. Shit I had a fan once that stopped working due to countless drops cuz of her son, I was either trying to sleep or I was gone.
Something I notice that young sis is too frightened to speak up to her baby father for certain thing.

Oh well, nephew will be 4yrs old soon enough, and would start school if they are open...
Anyway, it doesn't seem this rona ain't getting better, especially in most states, it's like people is treating this shit as a hoax, it ain't.
Kwa, post: 36188, member: 6 Wrote:Man, what a day, I mean I be wanting a lil piece somewhat can't, i feel that I was coerced or force to buy a fan, since young sis all like "my" son be hot too. Shit I had a fan once that stopped working due to countless drops cuz of her son, I was either trying to sleep or I was gone.
Something I notice that young sis is too frightened to speak up to her baby father for certain thing.

Oh well, nephew will be 4yrs old soon enough, and would start school if they are open...

Wow..four years now already...

Yep you were co-erced into buyin that fan ..it was called the Guilt Trip for a younger person..she says " Your nephew is hot..why dont you buy a fan so we can be cooler?"
You can then say.." Huh..im doing fine..and if MY Nephew is hot..why dont you go mow someones lawn for $20.00 and buy your own fan"
luv ya sis Smile
Kwa, post: 36189, member: 6 Wrote:Anyway, it doesn't seem this rona ain't getting better, especially in most states, it's like people is treating this shit as a hoax, it ain't.

Its the Trump Conspiracy theory, The POTUS says its a hoax and his sheep are baaaa'ing his words at the top of their voices,
the problem is that he KNOWS there is a pandemic going on, but he wants to remain in control and it isn't happening because of his attitude and mistakes in it and that makes a dangerous combo,
I bet we are gonna have a civil war of some sort soon.
Redbear, post: 36209, member: 1 Wrote:Wow..four years now already...

Yep you were co-erced into buyin that fan ..it was called the Guilt Trip for a younger person..she says " Your nephew is hot..why dont you buy a fan so we can be cooler?"
You can then say.." Huh..im doing fine..and if MY Nephew is hot..why dont you go mow someones lawn for $20.00 and buy your own fan"
luv ya sis Smile
For that I'll say this, u got a Stimulus check, and u splurge it fast. I had my own fan once, and I always cleaned too. I feel the motor was damage due to countless drops, either was were trying to sleep, always catching him in front of my fan, plus it a big enough gap that he could possibly cut himself. Sometimes maybe I wasn't home, and if I didn't say it before, I don't know what be going on in the house while I'm gone...
Yesterday I went for Chinese food, I heard a 4 year old girl told her father " you got my shrimps", I was like "oooo", a child taking like that in a early age kinda amaze me, just tells me that maybe he/she learn things on her own or maybe was taught real well, idk.
My nephew will be 4 this October, not too long away now. He sometimes try in a way, but he's not talking in an intermediate level quite yet, just being playful still and sometimes say "no" to his mother, which can be embarrassing..

Plus my nephew is still in diapers and has not been potty trained yet, still using the bathroom on himself, now tell me if that's gonna be an issue later on.
Kwa, post: 36266, member: 6 Wrote:Now tell me if that's gonna be an issue later on.
What do you think Kwa, you think the kid is gonna have good morals, an honest bone, a love of animals, RESPECT...
If you think he's going to have all or even any if these traits, then sure..I thinks there's still time for the little crotchfruit.
I think some kids has good morals. I always hear that parents are the teachers first. Although, the thing that my young sis do regularly is yell at her son or even whoop him if he doesn't sit and watch television. Also I sometimes sense that she's tired of changing diapers, heh, teach your child how to use the toilet.
Sometimes I feel that my young sis ain't taking parenting in high priority, 24 years old but still can be naive.
One of my teammates at work, her mom died when she was 16, dad left way before that, she just had her first child, she is 22, her man the same age..been working with her for a couple of years now at the hospital,
she has HER own place, and buy's her own grocery's and pays her own bills,
this girl at the moment is on FMLA and maternity leave, her man has no job-job because of the lockdown, but he's bringing money in for the family by doing Odd Jobs,

I cannot even begin to tell you the PRIDE I have for this girl and her man..times is tough and they still are trying their best for the family's sake.
Oh, u mean a like a leave to care for someone who has health condition, or unable to work. the man is a strong individual, I mean it's hard for alot of people.
Man, first a cable box a short while ago and had to get a replacement cuz of my nephew due to a juice spilt. Now my nephew just spilted a lil juice on the Modem, now I have no wifi at the moment until that device is replace, what a pain from a mischievous child...
Her man was laid off because the business closed due to the pandemic, so he does quick work to help out now that he's a new dad,
And is it my imagination, or does
that nephew cause you more headaches than a girlfriend ever could?
Same shit Happens in New Jersey, many people were laid off, now some people are working again, some people not, some are looking. I don't even know if school will be officially starting ba
Yea, my nephew still cause my more infuriated headaches for who's going to be 4 in 2 months, not enough room in a appointment in the projects. There's no side to this, my mom's give him juice, young sis was mad saying "i don't give him that", doesn't matter to me, Modem damage was done and once again nephew was un-watched.
All the free time my young sis has, not really the most dependable parent, I even learn that he'll be behind when school do start back
Once againnthe negotiation for Stimulus check 2 is still not confirmed, ahhh boy with these people...