Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick Ups
Man I want to do a topic on Pick ups, like u brought something and want to share it, game related, or anything maybe, don't know where to put it though.

For example.

Got the TSUSHIMA
[Image: mroY5N5.jpg]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
You know, thats a right good question there,
and I of course, took a look at our forum to see where it would best be placed at...

And honestly there wasnt much of a spot to pick from, the only real path I saw was
Code:
General Category,Entertainment Talk,General Gaming

Maybe you and VSW should get together and talk, you and him might be able think of something.
Oh VSW brings up updates about new releases, since I recently brought a new release game, i though I share it. It doesn't have to be a new release, but anything u brought, even if u have an Xbox, switch, PlayStation console, vita, even if u brought something digitally

I would say movies pick ups too, but who buys DVDs...
Hmmm, wait a minute, u said Gerenal gaming, that department sounds close..
http://sumato.org/forums/sony.135/
It don't have to be just ps4 pick ups, switch, vita, Xbox, 3DS are included too,
Alright Alright, you dont have to beat me over the head with a breadstick..

I made your forum and you are the moderator of said forum..

http://sumato.org/forums/pick-ups.142/
I wasn't trying to, it was just a idea for entertainment, I kinda got it from discord, buy then share...
Brother your words are like gospel to me, if you think something can better this place..Please..
SPEAK THE FUCK UP..DONT BE SHY..

I have run my forums on a democratic level since forever, if my members like it I like it,If I dont like it and the members do,I shut my yap and let it do it's thing..

just the way I roll.