Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Line Up
Vita 3x
[Image: kqAygau.jpg]

Memory
[Image: Wfw2pJ0.jpg]

Over 1 year of buying, got my reasons, but it's gonna stop..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Boy those two bottom Vita's look like they been handled some Big Grin
Redbear, post: 24599, member: 1 Wrote:Boy those two bottom Vita's look like they been handled some Big Grin
Haha, they were, at least I used the black, then decide to go with the blue after getting it from the post office, the blacks are pre owned bruh, can't expect much, but they both are still in good condition...

Some people say I should add a slim..lol..
[Image: q8RcYzR.jpg]
Yo, I ain't gonna lie, but this is like the most rarest finds I made on eBay, and yea it was expensive as in high but not too high. I shared it on discord and users was like "hell no" after being ask how much I paid.
Oh well, screw it, this is an official English title, too rare..
I tell these people that online Market ain't cheap, even for the Vita, depends on sellers..
[Image: 186MzkV.jpg]
[Image: Ou5lqoM.jpg]
[Image: CNJAjhr.jpg]

Had some bad lucks, good ones that turned not so good, and I had a accident a short while ago..
My line up is updated a lil..
U might wonder why, cuz it's crazy is hell...lol..
Heh, I have had my only PSP for over ten years,
Damn, as many psp I have had, I never lasted one for even 5 years, the most is 2 years....
My wife and daughter bought me this complete bundle set up over 10 years ago, yes I still have the box and the game,
altho the UMD doesn't work, I used to use it to watch my movies while I worked the Booths in the garages,
and dont need that anymore though, not with the android Phone systems and the extrmley large amounts of mp4 movies I can put on a 32 gig sd card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Dexter bundle too.
And I beat Jak and Dexter the lost frontier, and secret agent clank since ps2 good time...
Redbear, post: 34865, member: 1 Wrote:Heh, I have had my only PSP for over ten years,

Man, I miss playing King of Fighters and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on my PSP.
I still have that game for psp but feels in feels bygone.
Now I have that same street fight on the PS Vita as a digital download, it's part of PSP classics, cost about $9.99.
I haven't used a psp ever since my last one was beaten up overtime/wearing off, a few drops here and there too.
It's hard to find those devices unless u order one, but it's too irrational, like the prices is to extravagant, too much money, crazy is hell..
Kwa, post: 34957, member: 6 Wrote:I haven't used a psp ever since my last one was beaten up overtime/wearing off, a few drops here and there too.
It's hard to find those devices unless u order one, but it's too irrational, like the prices is to extravagant, too much money, crazy is hell..

You're right, the prices are ridiculous. I found a used one for $100 and it was in poor condition. Screen all scratched up, no battery or battery cover and no charger.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
Sweetie, It ain't worth it, especially since it doesn't come with anything, could be fake is hell.
Sometimes 'used" can be decent enough, go online u see $100+ on Amazon, but if u want a new patch, u gotta spend $200 or $300+ just for a psp, those devices ain't worth that much money these days anymore, in any color, sellers be expecting a Fortune out of people, ehhh nah...
Kwa, post: 34969, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
Sweetie, It ain't worth it, especially since it doesn't come with anything, could be fake is hell.
Sometimes 'used" can be decent enough, go online u see $100+ on Amazon, but if u want a new patch, u gotta spend $200 or $300+ just for a psp, those devices ain't worth that much money these days anymore, in any color, sellers be expecting a Fortune out of people, ehhh nah...

People always think their stuff is more valuable than it really is.
[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
True, there are rare items out there, but not worthy of escalated prices. The psp is a bygone item that it ain't ever worth $100 unless u order one that could be coming from Japan.
The vita on the other hand, it the recent dead device, also last handheld from Sony, they still $100 today in GameStop, it's worth it though. Online shopping is different, Amazon or ebay, used for $100+, or new for a bit more, Imports are heavy prices, can be outrageous/absurd for many people...
[Image: 0V4xZpa.jpg]
[Image: aa7hvGP.jpg]
[Image: 33exuI7.jpg]