Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Damn, admin usernames in red display is showing a slide..lol, that's nice...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I got my stimulus after the tornados hit me, man I have never spent that much money that quick. I'm shit broke right now, damn quarantine. smh I am a week in and I feel fine. Others in the house tho looking like shit.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 34660, member: 17 Wrote:I got my stimulus after the tornados hit me, man I have never spent that much money that quick. I'm shit broke right now, damn quarantine. smh I am a week in and I feel fine. Others in the house tho looking like shit.
Damn, u got it severely tough, shit like that happens where I'm at too, cuz landlords still want their rent, people need toiletries everyday, that $1200 just be gone just like that, and that's when I got my stimulus, all late...
Kwa, post: 34666, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, u got it severely tough, shit like that happens where I'm at too, cuz landlords still want their rent, people need toiletries everyday, that $1200 just be gone just like that, and that's when I got my stimulus, all late...
Hey I'm still kicking, good ole doc ain't getting gone there yet. As long as I got my weed all is good
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
I'm not a smoker..lol, but I see it calms u down...
Been Enjoying my lil Vaca since Sunday morning getting off work, 3 people in front of Mc.D's that morning, 2 wanted a coffee, 1 ask for a $1,
I'm asked on the spot but didn't do it, just brought my meal and head home Don't know why it irritates me...
Also, I get a letter in the mail recently, turns out I'm eligible for a 2nd Stimulus checks, by check or debit card, I don't even see how, it's quite a shock, this got my mom's and younger sis piss, cuz they feel that they won't get a 2nd check,
I wonder if this is true, about a 2nd round, if so, should everybody be getting it...
I dont think the new round has been approved yet, and my wife and other kids are on to[p of that info,
if this is asking for info or money, throw it in the trash
I actually figured that, that why I'm like, what the hell, they might not give a 2nd round...
Reading some new about the looting and gotta say they aren't to bright especially stealing from Trillion dollar tech company.    
Okay, today this moring I went to a diner for breakfast, long night at work.
Things maybe okay now, but i heard it can get worst by winter, I can't even imagine if things do gets more deteriorated, people say that non essential business has opened up too soon which could mean high risk, this matter is possible, do y'all think place opened up too soon..
Kwa, post: 35199, member: 6 Wrote:Okay, today this moring I went to a diner for breakfast, long night at work.
Things maybe okay now, but i heard it can get worst by winter, I can't even imagine if things do gets more deteriorated, people say that non essential business has opened up too soon which could mean high risk, this matter is possible, do y'all think place opened up too soon..
That is a possibility what I do understand about this virus it thrive in cold weather.
If you live in a hot weather area in the United States the virus what I understand it does slow down.
There is even some talk there will be a second wave of this virus in winter I don't know if they going to close the non essential business again.
As of saying goes time only can tell.
That strong huh, damn, what about schools for kids, just means no work for many people, and unemployment is going to inundated with filers, well that's a possibility...
Okay, there's a lot of crazy topic under entertainment section, under guest, should do something about that..
The guest is a RSS feed that provides news into the forum,
sometimes when I add a new News feed, it gets a little overzealous.
That exciting huh, seems inundating, a crazy amount of news....
Alot of business is back open now, but shit, not sure about the barbershops.
Other than I did brought some thing, Axe spray, can't be smelllin back this time of year, plus a new pair of jeans, in case of go somewhere on off day, seems unlikely though..
I wanted to get the SpongeBob game that was recently release but I remastered, i reminisce the time playing since childhood.
Although, shipments want to be slow god damn.
Seems like this virus shit ain't fully under control yet, not to mention I can't even get physical "PayStub" in the mail...SadSad
Is it just me, or are there a ton of spambots here now?
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Everyone keeps asking that..

They are RSS news Feeds,
I activate them once a week for posts filler and they go apeshit and splatter themselves all over the place...