Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
If you're talking about posting links to music, sure why not, put it in the Music Section.
if you're talking about me hosting music files on the server..nope.
Thanks. I can upload some albums.
Drop a music request here
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] [USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] [USER=17]@Dr.Lost[/USER]

Y'all ain't the only ones I too go through the long process of long installments, and running out of space fast is hell, that's a reason why I own the Game Drive of 4TB, extended storage.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
prmlscreem, post: 27073, member: 2 Wrote:howdy folks sorry its been a bit you know life ..it sucks hard smdh
anyhow working part time at the moment
and im on the search for my bank card damn it lol
What's up, been a while since u logged in,
I feel ya, life can be hard, and boring is hell, don't have time to deal with people that want to act like children...lol...
Okay, now my workplace really upgrading like it's the most powerful company, like serious, 20 different recipes, meaning 20 different numbers each representing a color, everyday people out of state/country, all they do is order these boxes just to make single plates out of special ingredients.
Guess supermarkets is out of the equation...lol...
Welcome to the future of online shopping,
where anything and everything is available in many ways from sunday,

You aint kiddin Kwa, the internet shopping spree has literally been the focus of business closures for close to a decade,
Redbear, post: 27096, member: 1 Wrote:Good to see you again , happy belated birthday..
there's a post in here for you about that somewhere around here,

and like i said last night..gawd i hope you find that card!!

thanks on the birthday wishes man it was just another day and yes I found the damn card
found it 3 rooms away on top of a trash can makes absolutely no sence ghostys at it again I guess anywho
super annoyed the hubs had a doctors appointment today the office got flooded they called and canceled while I was at work yesterday
so I canceled the ambulance ride the docs called this morning to see if we were gonna make the appointment at a different location wtf?
hmmm no I canceled the ride after yesterdays call freakin people
Kwa, post: 27206, member: 6 Wrote:What's up, been a while since u logged in,
I feel ya, life can be hard, and boring is hell, don't have time to deal with people that want to act like children...lol...

it sure can be hard the husband ended up back in the hospital he good now back home getting back to being on the mend had to cut down my hours at work to care for him
the boss is ok with it for now I guess if not oh well she told me I had to call my insurance company to inform them I don't know why them but can't even sign into the website to get ahold of anyone there so when I go into to work tomorrow gotta figure that all out

anyways been seeing your moves on facebook you are improving by the minute always impressive to watch!!
Redbear, post: 27208, member: 1 Wrote:Welcome to the future of online shopping,

You aint kiddin Kwa, the internet shopping spree has literally been the focus of business closures for close to a decade,
Yea I know, but this about food...lol .
prmlscreem, post: 27214, member: 2 Wrote:it sure can be hard the husband ended up back in the hospital he good now back home getting back to being on the mend had to cut down my hours at work to care for him
the boss is ok with it for now I guess if not oh well she told me I had to call my insurance company to inform them I don't know why them but can't even sign into the website to get ahold of anyone there so when I go into to work tomorrow gotta figure that all out

anyways been seeing your moves on facebook you are improving by the minute always impressive to watch!!
Oh man I can relate, I hope for a speedy recover cuz it's not good keep going to the hospital ur boss has got tounderstand, can't push u to much..

U always one of the people to comment, not there yet, but progression/work of practicing pays off, at least that's the key, along with stretching..
Kwa, post: 27205, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] [USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] [USER=17]@Dr.Lost[/USER]

Y'all ain't the only ones I too go through the long process of long installments, and running out of space fast is hell, that's a reason why I own the Game Drive of 4TB, extended storage.

I was just speaking in general. 500GB for either console was a stupid movie 1TB should be default at launch then a 2TB upgraded model.

Redbear, post: 26994, member: 1 Wrote:Case in point,
PSN store has a double down sale, got the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 2 for less than 4 bucks,
Nice Tomb Raider was amazing back then. And Just Cause is a great open world game.

Redbear, post: 26994, member: 1 Wrote:Tried to download the tomb raider, 8 1/2 gigs large. my ps3 got to 90% after 4 hours, then stopped...
fucker...so i cancel and go and download just cause 2, 71/2 gigs large over night..630 am I looked ( don't forget to set the clocks back an hour ) and it was ready to install, 852 am and its at 80%..betcha the update patch will be just as fucking long download and install,
this is such bullshit..
Think I might have to back up my data and reformat the ps3, shit shouldn't be this slow.
That does suck that's is another issue I have with PlayStation is downloading a game then waiting for a install.
Kwa, post: 27236, member: 6 Wrote:Oh man I can relate, I hope for a speedy recover cuz it's not good keep going to the hospital ur boss has got tounderstand, can't push u to much..

U always one of the people to comment, not there yet, but progression/work of practicing pays off, at least that's the key, along with stretching..

yeah this is actually the first time this year he has been in the hospital thank god don't need no more of that shit they kept him to just keep track of his blood pressure n shit.
my boss is only problem is its right on top of the holidays which is perfectly understandable but what ya gonna do
still playing with the idea of staying part time not sure lots of things have come up a door may be opening up for a higher postion after the holidays if im part time I wont get it. that postion is 5 days a week no weekends no nights which is perfect. raise of course still thinking on it

yes I always comment you're awesome keep at it!!
Jason xXx, post: 27238, member: 3 Wrote:was just speaking in general. 500GB for either console was a stupid movie 1TB should be default at launch then a 2TB upgraded model.
Factz of that too, 500gb is just never enough...
Needing to get my G.E.D. finding a test center is harder than I thought. I knew I should've just sucked it up and graduated. Well hinesight is always 20/20.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 27290, member: 17 Wrote:Needing to get my G.E.D. finding a test center is harder than I thought. I knew I should've just sucked it up and graduated. Well hinesight is always 20/20.

Have ya tried
Code:
https://ged.com/
Hope this "updated" version of Spotify++ I found works.

Anyone here still use their PSPs, much less have one? I do.
Kwa, post: 27263, member: 6 Wrote:Factz of that too, 500gb is just never enough...
I have a fear that the next gen consoles as in ps5 and Xbox Scarlett will release with 1TB even tho the games will be a even bigger.
belfegore, post: 27343, member: 171 Wrote:Hope this "updated" version of Spotify++ I found works.

Anyone here still use their PSPs, much less have one? I do.

I have an old slim I use all the time, the battery sucks, UMD doesn't work so I cant play my mini discs..other than that I watch movies on it.
Redbear, post: 27208, member: 1 Wrote:Welcome to the future of online shopping,

working retail for years . but I was like first in line for online shopping just as I was starting working retail
(hell I worked at a mall I didn't want to go there on my day off)
my oldest son claimed he was joking said I was lazy ..I was like no I didn't add the 3 dollar charge for them to wrap the gift
(yes it was an option back then) I still do a lot of my shopping on line for that same purpose I still work at the mall
I feel it's cheaper for me because of all that bullshit at the lines (the suggestive selling)
over the years I had grabbed more shit I didn't need
so I basically saved money
at the store I work we have only seen more buying with cash! even though now we offer a credit card and we have layaway right along plus you can shop at our store online
our numbers are always up so not sure what the stores closings are about not the right advertising, rent who knows
I'm sure all stores will feel the brunt of online shopping over the next few years
anywho yep online shopping for me!
I wrap myself because I always have a paper theme LOL yes i'm lame like that
Redbear, post: 27387, member: 1 Wrote:I have an old slim I use all the time, the battery sucks, UMD doesn't work so I cant play my mini discs..other than that I watch movies on it.
I have one with CFW on it. As with yours, the battery sucks too and dies faster than I remember. Sometimes reading a UMD (whether there's a disc in there or not) will cause the PSP to freeze and crash. You also can't browse the internet beyond Google if I recall. Other than that, all is good.

If I find a decent site to host the files, perhaps I'll upload some PSP games or PS1 eboots? Any recommendations for sites to upload music and games so I can post links here? Might default to Sendspace...