Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Redbear, post: 26534, member: 1 Wrote:Better watch out Kwa,
tis the season for temp workers and someone wants your job !!
Hehe, man people come and go just like that, I used PTO, meaning I still get paid even if I call out...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Aww shit, i see the original Logo of the ghetto,
Yes you do,
hopefully I can design a new logo or just fill it in with something..
Redbear, post: 26696, member: 1 Wrote:Yes you do,
hopefully I can design a new logo or just fill it in with something..
Yea, make some tweets...
Kwa, post: 26759, member: 6 Wrote:Yea, make some tweets...
Sorry little bro, i dont tweet.
Ohh, so u planning to make a new logo, alright..
If I had the skill set yea I could make a new logo,
but my artistry skills suck,
so, I just mosy along till I find something that I can muck up for our new logo.
Redbear, post: 26790, member: 1 Wrote:If I had the skill set yea I could make a new logo,
but my artistry skills suck,
so, I just mosy along till I find something that I can muck up for our new logo.
Yo I might be able to throw a few things together
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Awesome, i was going to get a logo maker and frag a template or three.
might be able to make something good between the two of us.
Hmmm, I don't even have the computer skills of what y'all can do...
Sitting here waiting for 118GB or so for Modern Warfare to install on Xbox is such a drag man I miss the days where you just put the game in the console and play the game with a small update patch but no sit and wait for a few hours to download your new game.
Jason xXx, post: 26941, member: 3 Wrote:Sitting here waiting for 118GB or so for Modern Warfare to install on Xbox is such a drag man I miss the days where you just put the game in the console and play the game with a small update patch but no sit and wait for a few hours to download your new game.
Yeah, I'm tired of it. I only have a 500GB drive so it's constantly downloading. I do get like 200MB a seconds.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 26943, member: 17 Wrote:Yeah, I'm tired of it. I only have a 500GB drive so it's constantly downloading. I do get like 200MB a seconds.
I really don't get why Microsoft and Sony both released the Xbox one and PS4 with such a pathetic HDD knowing that all games would require pretty big downloads.
Brutha you ain't kidding,

Jason xXx, post: 26941, member: 3 Wrote:Sitting here waiting for 118GB or so for Modern Warfare to install on Xbox is such a drag man I miss the days where you just put the game in the console and play the game with a small update patch but no sit and wait for a few hours to download your new game.
Case in point,
PSN store has a double down sale, got the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 2 for less than 4 bucks,

Tried to download the tomb raider, 8 1/2 gigs large. my ps3 got to 90% after 4 hours, then stopped...
fucker...so i cancel and go and download just cause 2, 71/2 gigs large over night..630 am I looked ( don't forget to set the clocks back an hour ) and it was ready to install, 852 am and its at 80%..betcha the update patch will be just as fucking long download and install,
this is such bullshit..
Think I might have to back up my data and reformat the ps3, shit shouldn't be this slow.
howdy folks sorry its been a bit you know life ..it sucks hard smdh
anyhow working part time at the moment
and im on the search for my bank card damn it lol
Good to see you again , happy belated birthday..
there's a post in here for you about that somewhere around here,

and like i said last night..gawd i hope you find that card!!
Time to have a plate a meatloaf and mashed potatoes :!frog:
Drop a music request here
I could go for a plate of that myself.
We’ve got plenty left.

Time for coffee now. Can we upload music here?
Drop a music request here