Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Kwa.
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, [USER=6]@Kwa[/USER].
Happy Birthday
25 years on this early, it's a blessing..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Happy Birthday Kwa:punk:
Happy Birthday! [USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Flexo, post: 26717, member: 92 Wrote:Happy Birthday Kwa
Thank u bruh..

ChessMasterHex, post: 26721, member: 7 Wrote:Happy Birthday
Thank u sweetie...
Hey Kwa happy birthday wish you many more.
Happy birthday Kwa.
Thank you all, didn't do nothing but I'm happy to see 25...
Kwa, post: 26756, member: 6 Wrote:Thank you all, didn't do nothing but I'm happy to see 25...
Wait until you hit 40s and 50s you'll change your tune very fast.
assone, post: 26767, member: 29 Wrote:Wait until you hit 40s and 50s you'll change your tune very fast.
Hmmm,
I ain't rushing to reach those ages, still young at the moment just doing me,
Yea I'm 25 but still feel the same..etc, still no "girl", and being an helping hand, so I know what to expect on my own, nothing exciting really..
Kwa, post: 26780, member: 6 Wrote:Hmmm,
I'm not rushing to reach those ages, still young at the moment just doing me,
Yea I'm 25 but still feel the same..etc, still no "girl", and being an helping hand big time, I know what to expect on my own, nothing exciting really..
Hey that's cool I was 25 once just a words of advice don't take your time.
Time is one mistress you do not want to fool around if you have something in mind just do it.
Don't take my time?..
Bruh, I hope u know what i'm talking about, it's ain't easy since I'm the shy type, and it's not doing me any good.
Dancing and rarely drawings, is just hobbies, good but not great...
Kwa, post: 26784, member: 6 Wrote:Don't take my time?..
Bruh, I hope u know what i'm talking about, it's ain't easy since I'm the shy type, and it's not doing me any good.
Dancing and rarely drawings, is just hobbies, good but not great...
Like I said bud is all good it's all cool.
Haha, I know bruh, I just never been in a relationship, a girlfriend basically, I been cool with it, sometimes it is what it is, I made it this far...
Kwa, post: 26788, member: 6 Wrote:Haha, I know bruh, I just never been in a relationship, a girlfriend basically, I been cool with it, sometimes it is what it is, I made it this far...
You're still young you'll find the right person for yourself.
I should be talking I only been married for about 4 years myself we're celebrating our anniversary in a foreign country.
Personally I like to do this at home but we didn't came here for our anniversary real reason we came because sudden passing of my in law.
Oh yea, sorry bruh, I did heard about that..
And I know, that's why I ain't rushing, I just gotta step out my conference zone of being in a shell...
Assone is right, sometimes its better to put out a "feeler for a honey" than it is to wait for it to fall in yer lap,
you might be shy and all, but unless you find a extrovert for a girl, you gonna need to make the first Hello,

Time waits for no man and love is a fickle mistress
...if you're not careful,you might end up like me going thru a catalog of women and ending up with mental-physical luggage you didn't count on,
I'm severely lucky I found the woman I have now, she accepts me for my faults and all that,
Basically you telling me to break out, push up and just go for it, instead of it waiting for it to come for me.
Can u elaborate on that mental physical luggage though, cause I doubt I'm gonna have a bundle of women..
Kwa, post: 26846, member: 6 Wrote:Basically you telling me to break out, push up and just go for it, instead of it waiting for it to come for me.
Can u elaborate on that mental physical luggage though, cause I doubt I'm gonna have a bundle of women..

Not quite the way I would phrase it, but yea..and don't knock yerself short on attracting alot of women..bet ya haven't even turned on the charm yet,
as for the luggage..mental wise it can be that she has kids from other relationships, and that baby drama is always fun.. or maybe you feel shitty cause you cant keep a girl, or everything you do sets her off on a rampage, them cheating on you will fuck you up more than anything, especially when you are faithful,
Physically it can be just as bad but you heal from that faster, there are women abusers out there who beat on men, also some relationships can drive you to addiction, they might have an aggressive ex that likes to hunt you down and beat on you..

And the opposite is true for you also, you can fuck them up mentally and physically as well, so always be a gentleman when you can, but there are times when you take no shit and no prisoners,
as for the ex's if they ever come after you, one of three choices...or all three, depends on the mood and circumstances.
1. Fuck her,he can have her..aint worth the trouble,
2. Wait for his ass and severely thump the shit out of him where he will piss his pants whenever he sees you.
3. Make friends with him and have fun with him as a pal in front of her..that's a good trick