Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
The Sorrow, post: 26313, member: 5 Wrote:Sup dawgs.
Waddup man...you been gone for a minute..
what happened,they let you out of the crazy house for a early release or what?
Shit just isn't going right.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 26400, member: 17 Wrote:Shit just isn't going right.

Wassup Sir,
whats going on thats making you a sad puppy?
I've been good.
Not much going on with me.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Redbear, post: 26416, member: 1 Wrote:Wassup Sir,
whats going on thats making you a sad puppy?
SMH. Just life, busy boring. Uneventful.
|Game Archive|
Good to hear that...

Man yesterday at woman, wasn't my best, 6 errors on recipe cards, moving to fun from normal speed, got in a little for some trouble for it too, told my lead to take me off Dem cards...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Thinkingh about calling out this Saturday, make a 3 day weekend for myself for my born days, enjoy my days, and go back to born refresh on Tuesday...
Better watch out Kwa,
tis the season for temp workers and someone wants your job !!
Damn, got my new Xbox One S deep blue edition in today. Top bad I'm working all day so I don't get to break it in Sad. Good things come to those who wait right?
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 26569, member: 17 Wrote:Damn, got my new Xbox One S deep blue edition in today. Top bad I'm working all day so I don't get to break it in Sad. Good things come to those who wait right?

Supposed too,
Ive been waiting a looong time and still,
but I shouldn't complain really..I have it good compared to a lot of folks.
Redbear, post: 26570, member: 1 Wrote:Supposed too,
Ive been waiting a looong time and still,
but I shouldn't complain really..I have it good compared to a lot of folks.
True, understandable. My mail usually runs from 10-12 so I'm going to be pissed if I see the mail truck on the to work
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 26571, member: 17 Wrote:True, understandable. My mail usually runs from 10-12 so I'm going to be pissed if I see the mail truck on the to work

That would suck, but a great incentive on being late :punk:
Redbear, post: 26573, member: 1 Wrote:That would suck, but a great incentive on being late :punk:
Ah, I gotta a restaurant to open. If I don't show up means tonight will be terrible and we need our sales to go up. So here I work, although a 3 day weekend in my futureWinkWinkWink
|Game Archive|
Oh yeah anyone willing to play on Xbox Live. My GT is DrNohWon, profile pic is a white dude fencing with an Xbox Ambassador t-shirt. I got some games, so hit me up.
|Game Archive|
so what do you do in the restaurant, since yer opening..are you the manager or food prep ?
Redbear, post: 26576, member: 1 Wrote:so what do you do in the restaurant, since yer opening..are you the manager or food prep ?
I am a trainer, for the Server Assistants. Most of my SAs are minors so they be schooling. Fridays are my days cause I have to open, get everything set up. Being a trainer it's sorta like my restaurants name for Assistant Manager. I got promoted a month into the job so I guess I'm going good. But to answer the question yes. XD I do everything I assist everywhere I can. I'll host, food run. Wash dishes. I jokingly call it the BitchBoy job. I am just running this job to pay bills till I get my GED and join the Military.
|Game Archive|
Damn, in the military I can see you running the kitchen,
Are you going for officer rank or noncom?
Redbear, post: 26578, member: 1 Wrote:Damn, in the military I can see you running the kitchen,
Are you going for officer rank or noncom?
I'm going in the Air Force, was going to go Marines. Don't feel like getting brainwashed(fucked up in the head already) honestly no clue. just going to take what they'll give me
|Game Archive|
Good choice, trust me..all of them brainwash you in basic training,
But the Air Force is a much better pick.
Redbear, post: 26580, member: 1 Wrote:Good choice, trust me..all of them brainwash you in basic training,
But the Air Force is a much better pick.
I'm a military brat, my family fought in ever war minus the revolutionary, they were still in Germany at that time. Figured might as well, right?
|Game Archive|