Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Saw that you joined. Thanks for that. Don't be a stranger lol.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Hi all
What up.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Training day today, don't know what i will be doing for these last 2 days as a material handler, can't wait to start my actually shift starting from pm, can't do the morning shit...
Did alot of sealing boxes today, put jewery in the proper places, help pack boxes in tma truck from ups, a material handler does alot...
my training days are over, by next week, things really gonna start, been a lil a change though, can't go to work monday, tuesday i gotta work from, 6pm-12am, wednesday starts my actual schedule/hours..i get paid every week from this job, even though the pay rate is low but not minimum wage, and it's only seasonal for now...
p.s, the 4x post, my bad, no one ain't posting yet...
Damn Kwa, sounds like yer gonna be a busy man for a while...
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
busy man but not the best man for my age, personality and how i'm living right now as a provider, i said seasonal but don't know what can happen once it's over. i work 10hrs, 4 days, 7pm-5:30am, new days off are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, my pay rate $9.80 an hour with is quite a drop big time which i know it's sad but i didn't mean for it to happen.
i get paid every friday at this job and the money goes right in my BANK ACCOUNT..
The way how my schedule is starting off is fucked up, i don't the reason why exactly..
So far i only got paid for my first 2 training days, so i only received $87.85c add ti my bank checkings, i already had $200 in that and my savings is currently $200 as well.
I did the math and turns out that i will be receiving only $300(after a lil taxes) each week and that will not kick in until maybe my 4th check maybe, i'm just guessing, right now it won't be that, but i think this every paid might come in handle, although my mother is now saying $50 a week at a new price...
That's about it anyway, nothing special but it's a start, and still single..bam...
Hah, sounds like the life for the moment, good thing you have a good attitude about it all.
Of course, i feel like the top again out of my mother and sis, well at least for right now, and if i happen to get kept at this job after peak season, it'll be even better, good thing i made a created a bank back in october as i was still employed by blue apron at the time before i they fired me, and starting putting money in the bank.
Now as i get paid every week from my current job, i just have to check out my online banking profile from PNC, this job paid me on time foreal, comparing my checkings and savings. I have exactly $487.85c in my bank so far until next friday...
Plus i have a card from macy's that i can get 25% for a perchase since i work at tbe warehouse(logistic and operations), but i don't know what do with it, i don't really shop at macy's to be honest...
Today is going to be so rush, going to work from 6pm-12am..
I had bad luck today, the bus never arrive at my location, find out that i can catch a train that goes near my work location by following a girl, at the last minute...
I wore the wrong shoes today which was a big mistake, can't wear no metal at this job, manager couldn't even let it slide, i really fucked up today rushing not realizing that i had metal shoes on, and got send home, something i happened to get, just dammit all...
Hope you dont lose that job !!
I called the number and text it an hour before my shift, stating that i will be late, i told the manager and he said there will be no termination nor write up against me, it was an honest mistake that i made calling myself rushing,
Now i know a faster way of getting to work, i can't even rely on a bus no more these days and it's fucked up, i left 3hrs before my shift and the bus i needed to take has never arrived...
No one was out for Black Friday except for a few. Good for me I guess I was able to get a 1TB external hard drive for $45 because my 500GB is almost full and I don't want to delete stuff.
I'm actually thinking about getting me a ps vita made almost $1500 in my back combine my spend(checkings) and growth(saving), though i should do something with some money...
Maybe a can catch a deal...
Kwa, post: 2862, member: 6 Wrote:I'm actually thinking about getting me a ps vita made almost $1500 in my back combine my spend(checkings) and growth(saving), though i should do something with some money...
Maybe a can catch a deal...
They are cheaper. If you do buy screen protectors for it that's a must. And a decent memory card.
@jay
Oh okay, a screen protector i don't have, but i'll get one..
But anyway, I got the vita "white" for $160 plus a $20 warranty, I also got marvel vs capcom infinite for $40, 8gb memory card for $30 and DOA5 plus for free, all together $250 plus a Lil tax..