Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly Bad News
My modem died and I probably won't be able to update any anime until I get a new one. Astra was the last thing I downloaded, so I'll upload that with my phone data. Sorry.
Wow I'm sorry to hear that.
Thank you for the post for letting us know what's going on as always we think you from our bottom of our hearts.
Hey,no problem these things happen.
I have a brand new ATT Motorola NVG510 modem U-Verse DSL if you want
plus a coupla syslinks if you can stand their setup procedures.
Redbear, post: 24179, member: 1 Wrote:I have a brand new ATT Motorola NVG510 modem U-Verse DSL if you want

I think I need a DOCSIS modem? I dunno all the jargon, my brother figured it out when I updated it last time.
Yea thats a little bit different than the one I offered,
the one you want is a Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification, or DOCSIS,
it is an international telecommunications standard device that allows for the addition of high-bandwidth data transfer to an existing coaxial cable TV system such as a smartTV.
Redbear, post: 24207, member: 1 Wrote:Yea thats a little bit different than the one I offered,
the one you want is a Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification, or DOCSIS,
it is an international telecommunications standard device that allows for the addition of high-bandwidth data transfer to an existing coaxial cable TV system such as a smartTV.

Thanks for offering to help. I really do appreciate it.
Thank You for letting is know hopefully it's not expensive to fix
Well if it is, I can start up the paypal here again so we can some donations to get her a New Modem :punk:
I just bought a new modem. I should get it by Thursday. Man, I miss watching baseball.
ChessMasterHex, post: 24257, member: 7 Wrote:I just bought a new modem. I should get it by Thursday. Man, I miss watching baseball.
Nice what team do you like?
I missed the bad new.
Jesus, no modem means no wifi, it's all good, u getting a new one, that's what matters, worth the wait for your updates...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
kman, post: 24258, member: 4 Wrote:Nice what team do you like?

I love watching baseball in general, but I'm a die hard Yankees fan. I try to watch as many games as I can.
My internet is back, Yay! I gotta get downloading.
ChessMasterHex, post: 24336, member: 7 Wrote:My internet is back, Yay! I gotta get downloading.
She back.
Good for us.
We have now peace in the world.
ChessMasterHex, post: 24336, member: 7 Wrote:My internet is back, Yay! I gotta get downloading.
That's great to hear