Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pez peeps
for those that don't know . I'm a pez dispenser collector
for about 30 years so yeah it's serious ..I got a few thousand,lunch boxes,street signs matchbox cars anywho I'm serious
conventions the pez visitors center all that it's in conn.
well our local fair that happens once a year they have a booth there
the last 2 years they have had a special pez just for the event
only make a limited amount and you can only get so many this year limit is 3 per person.
this year the pez item is 8 dollars limit 3 per person so its a mad dash to get them.
people are charging 70,80 dollars yes that price is right
and just like last year im charging a low price 25 this year last year it was 15 only because i had to bribe people fair food is pricey
people are freakin crazy they want to get them from me and up the price Im out for the lil guy that dont have a chance
they want to charge over 100 bucks for over seas fucking bullshit I wont ship over seas cause fuck thats like 20 30 dollars extra
The fuck,
wished I had known.
I just threw away a bunch of dirty Pez containers...
Redbear Wrote:The fuck,
wished I had known.
I just threw away a bunch of dirty Pez containers...

dude it's it's serious stuff no lie I got some That I paid a hundred bucks easy and that's a steal
people laugh when I first mention it until the realize yeah it's a thing and I'm serious to go out on break to the mall on a pez hunt LOL
see them all the time at the thrift store,sometimes bucketfuls of them.
now I know what to get you for a gift, but im worried you might already have what I would send ya !
Redbear Wrote:see them all the time at the thrift store,sometimes bucketfuls of them.
now I know what to get you for a gift, but im worried you might already have what I would send ya !

theres different variations of most pez LOL
when i come across some i will snap a pic and message you..
Redbear Wrote:when i come across some i will snap a pic and message you..

sure sounds good anything with no feet unless it's a heart pez I do not have LOL
I have all the hearts
older pez don't have feet
I want the chocolate pez candy back
that sucks, didnt even know thy had a choclate pez, and now I cant have chocolate anymore Sad