Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Finished Rage 2 and got every achievement and gotta say i am highly disappointed. Glad i didnt get the deluxe edition.
Jason xXx, post: 22664, member: 3 Wrote:Finished Rage 2 and got every achievement and gotta say i am highly disappointed. Glad i didnt get the deluxe edition.
Good job burh, What was disappointing..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 22795, member: 6 Wrote:Good job burh, What was disappointing..
The story was really short.

The deadzone on the controller was atrocious ill move the stick almost half way before the crosshair has any movement.

The boss fights were easy and repetitive and lasted only 1 minute at most.

The live events were broken a few times i never got my rewards.

After the second title update they broke the audio were it would completely cut out so you would have to close the game and reload the game.

Some icons from quest would get permanently stuck on the map.

There was no New Game+.
Jason xXx, post: 22797, member: 3 Wrote:The story was really short.

The deadzone on the controller was atrocious ill move the stick almost half way before the crosshair has any movement.

The boss fights were easy and repetitive and lasted only 1 minute at most.

The live events were broken a few times i never got my rewards.

After the second title update they broke the audio were it would completely cut out so you would have to close the game and reload the game.

Some icons from quest would get permanently stuck on the map.

There was no New Game+.
Basically it didn't ofter much, it wasn't that good..
Kwa, post: 22800, member: 6 Wrote:Basically it didn't ofter much, it was that good..
It was fun for the first hour or 2 the world is big the side missions where you destroy convoy rigs were fun. The rest of the side quest were the same repeated mission find loot stashes or a spy drone thats it.

Im glad i traded it when i could the guy at GameStop made a mistake i was supposed to get $20 for trade but gave me $30 so i got the division 2 and titanfall 2
Jason xXx, post: 22820, member: 3 Wrote:It was fun for the first hour or 2 the world is big the side missions where you destroy convoy rigs were fun. The rest of the side quest were the same repeated mission find loot stashes or a spy drone thats it.

Im glad i traded it when i could the guy at GameStop made a mistake i was supposed to get $20 for trade but gave me $30 so i got the division 2 and titanfall 2
Then I shouldn't get it, make a part 2 of Rage, but the creators wasn't too open on ideas...
Kwa, post: 22837, member: 6 Wrote:Then I shouldn't get it, make a part 2 of Rage, but the creators wasn't too open on ideas...
Its definitely better than the first one. But my advice is wait until its $15 or $20.
Jason xXx, post: 22839, member: 3 Wrote:Its definitely better than the first one. But my advice is wait until its $15 or $20.
Gotta be on sale this year, or 2020.
I'm have some of the new upcoming release like Code Vein, Control, or maybe That new COD.
Next year, it's gonna be poppin..
Kwa, post: 22846, member: 6 Wrote:Gotta be on sale this year, or 2020.
I'm have some of the new upcoming release like Code Vein, Control, or maybe That new COD.
Next year, it's gonna be poppin..
Most likely black friday it probably be $15

The only games im looking forward to is Borderlands 3, Doom Eternal and maybe the new cod
Jason xXx, post: 22854, member: 3 Wrote:Most likely black friday it probably be $15

The only games im looking forward to is Borderlands 3, Doom Eternal and maybe the new cod
There also The new Star Wars, GreedFall..F Fantasy 7Remake, Watch Dogs Legions Cyberpunk 2077 for 2020..
Replaying the Mass Effect trilogy, Just finished the 1st one now starting the 2nd.
Platnuim Velocity 2x for Vita, level 47 and 50 was hell, but eventually I over came them and beat them with a perfect...
My sis bought me The Witcher 3 so I've been playing that.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Days of playing, I platnuim Velocity 2x and Spy Hunter for Vita, at 64 now, don't, have to worry about those too games...
The division 2
WRC 3 FiA World Rally Championship (Vita)
Hard to stay on the green, but I'm looking good so far on WCR 4..
Kill La Kill The Game - IF
Not bad, design could've been better but it's good, anime story is down pack, game is not easy...
WRC 4FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP(Ps Vita)(UK port/version)
WRC period is new to me..
Darkwood.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Was finishing up a exotic blueprint for the the division 2.

On to borderlands 3.