Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Jason xXx, post: 22805, member: 3 Wrote:Are you working in a AC building?
yea a freezer, but not deeply cold, similar to blue apron but less tech, Hello Fresh, but now with a pick to light system i have to follow, food gotta stay fresh...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Sounds like the lead has something against you, someone who tattles on someone at work aint cool,
just like in school...they need to remember.....snitches get stitches......
Redbear, post: 22808, member: 1 Wrote:Sounds like the lead has something against you, someone who tattles on someone at work aint cool,
just like in school...they need to remember.....snitches get stitches......
being a lead don't mean shit to me, yea i had it rough this week making errors/ going to slow, so i get moved cuz of it, and my lead just school me, man some people take the job way too serious,,,
Yes they do, and thats where I tell them to
"Back The Fuck Off, unless YOU can show me how to do better, keep the snarky comments to yerself"
Redbear, post: 22812, member: 1 Wrote:Yes they do, and thats where I tell them to
"Back The Fuck Off, unless YOU can show me how to do better, keep the snarky comments to yerself"
oh yea, i been acting that out, i don't think i'm slow but most people i work with are, the lead even combines my dancing to work, need to loosen up some, it gets bored after a while...shit
Kwa, post: 22806, member: 6 Wrote:yea a freezer, but not deeply cold, similar to blue apron but less tech, Hello Fresh, but now with a pick to light system i have to follow, food gotta stay fresh...
Then there's a huge difference i work in a warehouse that dont have AC the only places that do are the break room and the offices.

I wish i could work in a freezer and keep the same work i do now.
Jason xXx, post: 22817, member: 3 Wrote:Then there's a huge difference i work in a warehouse that dont have AC the only places that do are the break room and the offices.

I wish i could work in a freezer and keep the same work i do now.

For the summer, it's okay, but think about when the weather breaks though, too cold outside, how would u feel then, then u in the cold, everybody complains, but I just do it, it's the money I be chasing..
Kwa, post: 22836, member: 6 Wrote:For the summer, it's okay, but think about when the weather breaks though, too cold outside, how would u feel then, then u in the cold, everybody complains, but I just do it, it's the money I be chasing..
Not me i prefer the cold than summer its easier to get warmer in the winter than cooler in the summer.
Jason xXx, post: 22838, member: 3 Wrote:Not me i prefer the cold than summer its easier to get warmer in the winter than cooler in the summer.
Oh okay, during winter it's like u outside in the cold, on your way to work in the cold.
It's all about wearing the right shit really.
In the summer, u can be rushing to get to work just to cool off, plus where I'm at I'm standing all day, except break...
But I get h though, heat drains u..
Kwa, post: 22847, member: 6 Wrote:Oh okay, during winter it's like u outside in the cold, on your way to work in the cold.
It's all about wearing the right shit really.
In the summer, u can be rushing to get to work just to cool off, plus where I'm at I'm standing all day, except break...
If i could wear shorts at work i would but thats a violation or safety laws. When i was still in highschool in the dead of winter i was wearing shorts.

Kwa, post: 22847, member: 6 Wrote:u can be rushing to get to work just to cool off, plus where I'm at I'm standing all day, except break...
I hear you the only time i sit is in my break.
Jason xXx, post: 22853, member: 3 Wrote:If i could wear shorts at work i would but thats a violation or safety laws. When i was still in highschool in the dead of winter i was wearing shorts.

I hear you the only time i sit is in my break.
Man, where I'm at, i always had to wear uniform, barely dress down, even in highschool, shit started in 7 grade..
At work I can't wear sweatpants but I wear em under pants, only get a 30 minute break then right back in the freezer, at times I get short night, not to many order in the summer, in winter it's gonna change.
Went to the dentist early morning today, still have to wait on my actual crown, this temporary shit the doc planted didn't last, broke out the same day, I called the dentist office back, doc said no need to worry, just gotta be careful how I chew, mainly do that on my good side...
During work yesterday, another lead had to take over since my original lead didn't so up for 3 day, this person get piss when there's a train on the line, as well as many errors, I swear this people gotta chill, talking shit too serious.
I also heard that my past lead got fire for embezzlement, what a dumbass...
What is up, believe me I didn't forget about here, maybe discord is distracting me, joined a serve own by a guy that reviews games, especially for Vita, plus mad other people there still support it and play it, and that's cool...
Anyway, this has been a okay work week, haven't made that many errors but my lead is still being too serious to be young..
Told her, I can't go to work with a smile, and that's me every work day, and pay day is coming...
Also I thought I was danger recently, as in gotta sacrifice another big Chuck of money, HUD(Section 8)send mom's a messed up termination later, but everything was fine, scaring people, not cool...
Life is like a mountain.
You cannot make it move.
There are two options,
Go through or go around.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 23382, member: 17 Wrote:Life is like a mountain.
You cannot make it move.
There are two options,
Go through or go around.
True, i just like the money, not the work, i just go through with it, no choice for now.
Promotion doesn't mean that much, saying Let's go doesn't work on me, like chill I'm doing my best...
Dude your okay,
Life is to short for so much serious stuff.
Man, yesterday was not smooth, couldn't even keep my nephew away from my p4, keeps turning it on, putting his feet on it, using it something to stand on "no", not to mention he put in a debit card inside again.
Doing things he should not be doing, yet the mother is sleep, almost all day, man this summer is long..
Kwa, post: 23417, member: 6 Wrote:Man, yesterday was not smooth, couldn't even keep my nephew away from my p4, keeps turning it on, putting his feet on it, using it something to stand on "no", not to mention he put in a debit card inside again.
Doing things he should not be doing, yet the mother is sleep, almost all day, man this summer is long..
I would drop kick that little shit. Nah im kidding if i had your problem would look in to getting a hard carrying case then get a big lock to keep him out.

Something like this or a harder plastic will do.

[MEDIA=amazon]B07HZ8HGDW[/MEDIA]