Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Yoo..
I posted up a video on Facebook, a friend advise me to post my stuff on YouTube so I can make money, I doubt that happens, still trying to get better...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
something is wrong with my butthole
Went to the dentist today to get this root canal, next up is the crown, I have the needles, makes me hella tences n shit..

Didn't really do anything for the 4th, but enjoy the day off..
drek de, post: 22162, member: 8 Wrote:something is wrong with my butthole

Hemorrhoids? Anal fissures?
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Mom want to play hooky again, Another Friday night of going out and will not be going to work tomorrow, messing up her check...
Well this is crazy, my mom was home at this time, she didn't even go out, she usually keeps her door open, but I guess don't to my nephew, she had to close it, half of the times, she's not baby sitting either
I'm feeling hella Furious, happen to pull out my mom debit card from the ps4 last night, saying to myself how the hell could this happen, but answer is obvious, I probably wasn't home, again my young sis was sleep while the baby was loose, she home all day in the summer..
Maybe its time to padlock some shit up in a box, keep the brat out of yer stuff.
Redbear, post: 22644, member: 1 Wrote:Maybe its time to padlock some shit up in a box, keep the brat out of yer stuff.
He has a mother that's home all day for the summer, and still all she do is sleep...
Things haven't been going to well. I'm losing my way, each day just keeps getting harder and harder. Between endless nights of working and not having any time for eating. Really making my depression kick my ass. I try to stay optimistic but it's just getting harder and harder.

Hope you all are well. I am sorry I don't post much. You all have a place in my heart, I've known most of you for years. I love you all. I'll keep posting at least once a week if I can. And again hope you all are doing alright. Don't let life get to ya. Its gotten to me and drained every inch of my being. I'm not a religious person much, but I do have to say, the enemy is having a field day with my mind these days.. thoughts I've never thought possible run through my head, somethings not right. But I'll still kick it to the curb and do my thing.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Depression is a unknown variable in most lives.
And not enough known on how it can affect so many peoples in so many different ways,
Dr.Lost, post: 22655, member: 17 Wrote:Things haven't been going to well. I'm losing my way, each day just keeps getting harder and harder. Between endless nights of working and not having any time for eating. Really making my depression kick my ass. I try to stay optimistic but it's just getting harder and harder.

Hope you all are well. I am sorry I don't post much. You all have a place in my heart, I've known most of you for years. I love you all. I'll keep posting at least once a week if I can. And again hope you all are doing alright. Don't let life get to ya. Its gotten to me and drained every inch of my being. I'm not a religious person much, but I do have to say, the enemy is having a field day with my mind these days.. thoughts I've never thought possible run through my head, somethings not right. But I'll still kick it to the curb and do my thing.
Me and you is in the same boat, sometimes I feel that I go through alot, at home, and work. Only time when I'm sorta happy is off days, and maybe pay days, other than that, I get stress, depress, even lonely, llke I'm rarely happy, dealing with my nephew that don't listen, 2 females that I feel a need to get away from and have a lil fun. I mostly help pay shit, but I can't control shit, work I just be bored is hell..
Now a days, all i do is dance, draw(well rarely), and watch anime on free time, only hobbies that relieve my stress..
Speaking of dancing, I'm glad with the start up support I getting on Facebook,
Scout out to [USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER], sharing my post...
Redbear, post: 22675, member: 1 Wrote:Depression is a unknown variable in most lives.
And not enough known on how it can affect so many peoples in so many different ways,
yes, I've been dealing with it for years and it's been kicking my ass, all these kids claiming to have it and just using it as an excuse for attention really doesn't help people like me who actually deal with it on a day to day basis
|Game Archive|
Kwa, post: 22676, member: 6 Wrote:Me and you is in the same boat, sometimes I feel that I go through alot, at home, and work. Only time when I'm sorta happy is off days, and maybe pay days, other than that, I get stress, depress, even lonely, llke I'm rarely happy, dealing with my nephew that don't listen, 2 females that I feel a need to get away from and have a lil fun. I mostly help pay shit, but I can't control shit, work I just be bored is hell..
Now a days, all i do is dance, draw(well rarely), and watch anime on free time, only hobbies that relieve my stress..
I've tried to find an outlet to help but I have no motivation to do so
|Game Archive|
This week has not been the best week for me, not just wrong media is a error but missing something is a error too, my own lead had to tell the supervisor on my saying I don't care. Shit, maybe I ain't perfect like I use to be, I think about personal stuff, and my lead don't even want to stop the line when I'm backed up, all this saying "let's go" doesn't help me, it just frustrated me..
Work was cancelled due to the weather almost if not over 100°
Dr.Lost, post: 22711, member: 17 Wrote:I've tried to find an outlet to help but I have no motivation to do so
I get that feeling bruh..
There are things i enjoy doing that calms me down but taking a next step risky, I lack the courage...
Jason xXx, post: 22783, member: 3 Wrote:Work was cancelled due to the weather almost if not over 100°
Lucky u bruh, it's hella hot up where I'm at too, I still have to work, there are people out there in this world that stills orders food online , instead of going shopping in a market or something
Kwa, post: 22802, member: 6 Wrote:Lucky u bruh, it's hella hot up where I'm at too, I still have to work, there are people out there in this world that stills orders food online , instead of going shopping in a market or something
Are you working in a AC building?