Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Suit Gundam NT (Narrative)
[Image: cpjnDte.jpg]

U.C. 0097, one year after the opening of "Laplace's Box."
Despite the revelation of the Universal Century Charter that acknowledges the existence and rights of Newtypes, the framework of the world has not been greatly altered.

The conflict later dubbed the "Laplace Incident" is thought to have ended with the downfall of the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. In its final battle, two full psycho-frame mobile suits displayed power beyond human understanding. The white unicorn and the black lion were sealed away to remove this danger from people's consciousness, and they should now be completely forgotten.

However, the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03, which disappeared two years earlier, is now about to show itself in the Earth Sphere once more. A golden phoenix... named Phenex.

https://sendit.cloud/fo5rte55phu7
https://openload.co/f/0FL4SSuvXUA
Thank you very much so I'm guessing the smaller version came out?
I'm sorry to trouble you but there's seen to have error on this video can't play it for some reason.
Thank you
What are you using to play it on?
ChessMasterHex, post: 21029, member: 7 Wrote:What are you using to play it on?
On my Android phone and I even play it at sendit website there's an error on it too from the site.

This video file cannot be played.
(error code 224003)
Thank You Very Much
Thanks
You're both welcome. [USER=29]@assone[/USER] I tried VLC Player & MX Player on my phone and it worked fine. I also played it on my PS4 with no problems.
That is strange I'm actually using MX Player Pro myself never had this kind of problem before with none of your work of course let me try with my Xbox this time.
Did you try to play it from the sendit website? They have their own independent streaming. For some strange reason there's an error message there like I said before.
Here's a thought are you testing this out from the original converted file from your own drive or from the sendit website?
Maybe the website has a corrupted file or something?
I'm sorry to really bother you with this I really want to watch this Gundam movie.
assone, post: 21074, member: 29 Wrote:That is strange I'm actually using MX Player Pro myself never had this kind of problem before with none of your work of course let me try with my Xbox this time.
Did you try to play it from the sendit website? They have their own independent streaming. For some strange reason there's an error message there like I said before.

Yeah, I tried streaming it on the website and I got the same error. I'm gonna download the file from sendit and see if it's the website causing the issue.
Thank you I'm sorry to bother you with it I'm not trying to cause you any trouble but I do want to watch this movie really bad and thank you for doing your utmost filling my request I do appreciate it.
assone, post: 21076, member: 29 Wrote:Here's a thought are you testing this out from the original converted file from your own drive or from the sendit website?
Maybe the website has a corrupted file or something?
I'm sorry to really bother you with this I really want to watch this Gundam movie.

OK. I see what the problem is, sendit isn't uploading all of the file. The file on my hard drive is 259 MB, the Sendit file is 199 MB. I'll try to upload it again and if it doesn't work I'll use Openload.
Thank you very much appreciate it like I said before sorry to cause you trouble
assone, post: 21081, member: 29 Wrote:Thank you very much appreciate it like I said before sorry to cause you trouble

It's no trouble. It should work now. I also added an Openload link just in case.
Also referring to your first question, I downloaded the bloated 15 GB file.
ChessMasterHex, post: 21083, member: 7 Wrote:It's no trouble. It should work now. I also added an Openload link just in case.
Also referring to your first question, I downloaded the bloated 15 GB file.
Thank you very much. Can't believe you downloaded that 15 gig file
assone, post: 21084, member: 29 Wrote:Thank you very much. Can't believe you downloaded that 15 gig file

I do it for the people of The Wicked Ghetto.
ChessMasterHex, post: 21101, member: 7 Wrote:I do it for the people of The Wicked Ghetto.
ChessMasterHex, post: 21101, member: 7 Wrote:I do it for the people of The Wicked Ghetto.
Nice and thank u
Thank you