Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Redbear, post: 19625, member: 1 Wrote:Well damn little bro, that sucks..is it a regular Bank or a Federal Bank,
as my Wells Fargo bank can be sketchy as hell sometimes, I been thinking of going to a federal bank, more secure, better offers and safer for my money.
As long as people don't be sleeping in there which homeless shouldn' unless they want to get locked up or something, u good, banks are secure, there are not a hangout. Also Well's Fargo is high is hell for checking, I have a savings with them though...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Anyone know how the hell to hack the switch.
I've been searching for like days on a guide and the homebrew looks cool.
I JUST CAN'T FIND A GUIDE TO DO IT.

Any help guys?
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Just saw a commercial for a video calling device called Portal. Made by facebook.
So I see this as, Facebook, the company that already has been in legal trouble for selling private user data. Let's just invite a corporation to spy inside my house and watch my daily activities. What are your thoughts?
|Game Archive|
Hope all mother's had a good day yesterday, I really didn't get anything for my mom's sadly, again I'm just bustin my ass, this actually got my mom saying don't cry in my funeral, I should've got an abortion, get me/sisters adopted..etc,
Dr.Lost, post: 19905, member: 17 Wrote:Anyone know how the hell to hack the switch.
I've been searching for like days on a guide and the homebrew looks cool.
I JUST CAN'T FIND A GUIDE TO DO IT.

Any help guys?
I put a TUT up for you, make the best of it since it is new and in its infancy.
Feels good to eat good food again, for after a lil while, had some swelling infection, dentist tells me I need a root canal a while back which I did read about, kinda shaking about it, I heard it was cost alot..
Go home at a good time, been a while since the last time my job let me go a lil early pass 12am...
How everybody doing..
Lately I been getting off at a good time, full 8 hours, no overtime this time until it goes back to that point, numbers Beginning to go down a bit as summer is coming, people don't really order during that time...
This passed pay check I went a lil crazy and did some web orders from Amazon, one order just includes another vita but this time, i should be getting it in blue cuz that's what I ordered, could be a good back up in a long run, considering vita has failed to sony and it may be garbage to individuals, I still enjoy playing it today...
I was just thinking about getting another PS3 the other day just for a backup...
easy to get and fairly cheap.
Redbear, post: 20374, member: 1 Wrote:I was just thinking about getting another PS3 the other day just for a backup...
easy to get and fairly cheap.
Good idea, before it's hard to find one
Picked up my new blue vita(1000 model) today like I order and it looks dope is hell, big down fall though, it happens to be an Japanese version/import, didn't say it like that on Amazon, at least the title of the vita from the page, for a decent price that is..
The O(circle) button happens to be the confirm button, while the "X" button to go "back", attack..etc, the X and O swap can be fix for home menu settings by changing button accessibility, but doesn't fix in games I believe, especially in US versions titles, big mistake I made for an order...
You gonna return it or keep it ?
Redbear, post: 20460, member: 1 Wrote:You gonna return it or keep it ?

Well bruh, turn out I was wrong about my order, luckily, i read a question and answer about the x and o swap, turns out that it only affects the home menu on the vita, not video games, X is still confirm and O is still "back bottom" for mad games, since my PSN account is "US", and I have lots of US versions games, plus some UK and Asian English versions titles. Japanese version vita, but I was able to set everything to English, vita ain't region lock..

The X and O swap does affect only a few games but only during the main menu, during gameplay X and O is normal...
Not a big deal really, just gotta get use to the "O" button being the confirm button for home menu..
Other than that, I feel I made a good order, blue vita 1000 look dope, $184 plus a lil tax, not bad for brand new, I have to keep it...
Since I'm such a nice person I got stuck house sitting and pet watching for my friends parents while the are on vacation until June 1st. They only problem is I have a hard time falling a sleep. It's gonna be a long week.
Well if I was you,I would just make myself at home, raid the fridge, weed and booze ( if ya drink,which I don't) and have some fun with the animals, dress them up in the friends clothes and take pictures of you all at dinner enjoying the evening,
Redbear, post: 20573, member: 1 Wrote:Well if I was you,I would just make myself at home, raid the fridge, weed and booze ( if ya drink,which I don't) and have some fun with the animals, dress them up in the friends clothes and take pictures of you all at dinner enjoying the evening,
His mother told me.to do whatever I want her son or my friend wanted to get booze but I didn't what it I have CBD oil to last a week if needed. She took care of the food spending almost $100 even tho I could have managed on ramen and penutp butter. But I'm like her other son. But sleeping is the most difficult part since I sleep during the day then work nights.
ahh, yer a fuckin vampire ehh....

well I have no advice for you except extreme sex..
but hey..I recommend that for almost any situation.
Redbear, post: 20594, member: 1 Wrote:ahh, yer a fuckin vampire ehh....
That was a secret.

Nah I work the late shift and my body is accustomed to it.
Even with Mamorial weekend numbers dropped.
Got off work at a good time, went to "Checker's" restaurant, cheaps sandwiches that use to be 2 for $5 is now 2 for $5.50, times goes on and now things wanna go up, 50 cent extra an't shit but still...
Got myself one of those playstation classics. Makes me feel old.
I took an hour to Google around and suprising enough you can run retroarch on it and it does very well with all the retro systems, hell found a ppsspp port that ran socom ftb pretty well. Definitely worth the buy
|Game Archive|