Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
The Sorrow, post: 18404, member: 5 Wrote:Talk about something else damn it.
Maybe this is why the place is so dead.

You guys always talk about the same shit.
Damn bruh, my fault, maybe I can't thing of shit else at the moment, life is real now, it's better than no damn activity, chill....
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I don't know if it's just me or there are men out there that's actually asking for money, and most of them are real young, it's crazy, I'm glad I'm not like them..
It's been a rough week so far, I'm actually thinking about taking PTO this Monday, make it 3 days off straight, calling out from work and I'll still get paid, as long as I got some PTO hours...
I need an extra day off once in a blue...
Dammit I wanna see the Shazaam movie,
And I was hoping they would do the Black Adam in the movie but according to the bynews, there's no set production date except maybe sometime this year..
seems like a long time but considering what it takes to make the movies, I think I can be patient.
Redbear, post: 18437, member: 1 Wrote:Dammit I wanna see the Shazaam movie,
And I was hoping they would do the Black Adam in the movie but according to the bynews, there's no set production date except maybe sometime this year..
seems like a long time but considering what it takes to make the movies, I think I can be patient.
Hell yea, I want to see that Shazam movie too, the actor ain't too smart...lol..
I also want to see that HellBoy, that shit look dope...
I'm still alive sorry for the absence
You know ..life ..smdh
The hubby with his stroke and
Bertha died ( computer)
That I had forever
Finally got her replaced last week
Haven't really tested her out yet
My kid from Florida showed last week for vacation pissed at the world took
Out on all of us and left
Life goes on
So how are you all?
Kwa been watching you vids
You're doing amazing stuff!
Sorrow been seeing your posts too
You're a good guy!
Its good to see you back PrimlScreem!!
prmlscreem, post: 18501, member: 2 Wrote:I'm still alive sorry for the absence
You know ..life ..smdh
The hubby with his stroke and
Bertha died ( computer)
That I had forever
Finally got her replaced last week
Haven't really tested her out yet
My kid from Florida showed last week for vacation pissed at the world took
Out on all of us and left
Life goes on
So how are you all?
Kwa been watching you vids
You're doing amazing stuff!
Sorrow been seeing your posts too
You're a good guy!
I really appreciate that, real talk, it really gonna show some individuals like, "look" dancing ain't easy, no matter the style, takes time, practice, it pays off cuz people do like it..lol
Took PTO Monday, and yet this week is going by fast, didn't do much yesterday but had some Domino's, and i actually forgot to pay my phone bill but it's due today, definitely got to pay it...
It's Monday, glad today is my Friday, had some long night and man it's frustrating, finished with 91 hours this pay period..
Plus my job had a system called pick the light type shit, been a short mintmi and still don't like it...
This president of ours is a fuckin idiot,
to top it off I think he likes inciting civil riots just to make his shit look petty and small...
Posted more videos on social media, this guy from Mexico asked me to dance to one of his songs on his YouTube channel, 2nd time this happen...
Days off comes and goes, but got that MK11 and it's too brutal..lol

Just platnium Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for PS Vita, finally game can get annoying sometimes with especially with the spark run arcade game...
I swear I been feeling tired, happens upon working, just a man thing, I have so many hours now, feel like it's gonna be another big check next week, keeps adding up, I know how to hang on to some money..lol
Early yesterday, homeless alert, stranger begging to be feed, and looking at my food from Mc.D's, he all getting close, like WTF, back off.
I'm starting to get feed up. it's sad that some people in this world is homeless, but I feel that they didn't learn the first time or didn't listen..etc, man I don't have time for this in a way, I got to survive my damn self..
Going how from work on a Tuesday midnight, saw a man sleeping inside my personal bank , which I can withdraw money anytime, even in the lobby is close, cuz I have the PNC that can get me inside
I wonder how in the hell this man got inside..
This is why I can only withdraw in business hours unless I use an outside ATM , PNC i go to the most has ATM inside, homeless people think they can take it down inside a bank, I can't even use my debit card to get inside my own bank, been like this for a while, that PNC shutdown overnight..
Complain to the bank and let them know it was making it difficult for you to do business because a homeless individual is sleeping right by where you withdraw money,

garuntee that shit will be cleared up ASAP.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
The company decide to Do that shit, even if I tell I feel they ain't gonna do anything
It's like this, I don't really have to go to a teller and withdraw money, I can always use my bank ATM, even if PNC is close.
The location I go to, there are 2 ATM in a small lobby space, and I feel that there could've been hella complaints, even cops catching people sleeping inside the bank overnight as I walk.
I can only withdraw within business hours, or if I want to withdraw late, I'll have to find an outdoor ATM that's PNC business, can be dangerous
Well damn little bro, that sucks..is it a regular Bank or a Federal Bank,
as my Wells Fargo bank can be sketchy as hell sometimes, I been thinking of going to a federal bank, more secure, better offers and safer for my money.
Having a look around TWG. Looks great RB[Image: RXrNe1A.gif]
[Image: qNmMzrc.png?1]