Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutdown
This government shutdown is getting on my nerves, the longest in history and the anxiety caused by it.
There is no way you can convince me that what this president is doing is in our best interests at this point, absolutely no way, as far as I'm concerned, a president should be worrying about our vets, homeless and sick, not crying and making thousands suffer over a wall being built that is literally going to amount to NOTHING in the long run.
Damn, what a bastard, talking about he want to get illegal immigrants out, they already here.
Taxes are delayed, people don't want to work for free, that's the thing about working for the government...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The fact he wasn't going to do anything about the shutdown unless he got funding for his all mighty wall is just ridiculous. It's not going to do jack shit it's like he's never heard of boats, explosives, climing or digging equipment. Only thing it'll do is dig himself and america into a deeper hole that won't be climb out of anytime soon, if ever.

He's stupidity was funny at first, now it's just painful.
Loops Mctwist, post: 15979, member: 102 Wrote:The fact he wasn't going to do anything about the shutdown unless he got funding for his all mighty wall is just ridiculous. It's not going to do jack shit it's like he's never heard of boats, explosives, climing or digging equipment. Only thing it'll do is dig himself and america into a deeper hole that won't be climb out of anytime soon, if ever.

He's stupidity was funny at first, now it's just painful.
I agree, bad shit is already happening as it is, it ain't no point for this wall, the republicans don't want to support that shit, so Trump wants the democrats to pay for that, fuck outta here.
People got bills, delaying taxes is not cool, but not like his racist ass cares, he doesn't..
Bad time to be an American.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Canada aint doin so well either with the political crap goin on there,
how do you feel about it Sorrow..
from my point of view, It sort of sucks when the leaders have their own party's interests
instead of the peoples like they were supposed to.
Which political crap are you referring to?

Lets see, as my buddy put it,
Quote:"them damn chinese are gonna kill one of our own for their bullshit political agendas,
and them damn muslims are taking over the country with trudeaus help."
That just sounds like a racist prick complaining about diversity.
Not very political if you ask me.

now that you mention it, alot of his posts do seem racist,
but I dunno, because of a couple of groups we belong to, both are mixed races and gets along great with everyone,
he is just stirred up about the "political" crap trudeau uses for campaigning.
I hope Trudeau isn't re-elected.
Y'know what he's been doing? Letting refugees come to Canada AND he's giving them living allowances.
There was some refugee who opened up a restaurant in the city I was living, god only knows how much that costs.

As well as that, he's giving billions to other countries.
I'm all for helping those in need, but he needs to focus on ACTUAL FUCKING CANADIANS.
Our homeless rate has skyrocketed, and shows no signs that it'll be reduced anytime soon.
This is why everyone hates his guts.

I haven't heard anything about the shuntdown in a short minute, been got my federal check and still waiting on my short as state,..
The cost of living in New jersey, but HUD is helping, still though with these new owners, a those years of lying to pay cheap rent is over...
The Sorrow, post: 17212, member: 5 Wrote:I hope Trudeau isn't re-elected.
Y'know what he's been doing? Letting refugees come to Canada AND he's giving them living allowances.
There was some refugee who opened up a restaurant in the city I was living, god only knows how much that costs.

As well as that, he's giving billions to other countries.
I'm all for helping those in need, but he needs to focus on ACTUAL FUCKING CANADIANS.
Our homeless rate has skyrocketed, and shows no signs that it'll be reduced anytime soon.
This is why everyone hates his guts.

Exactly what I say about us in America, I don't mind helping another country out in need, but we have millions of starving children and adults, plus the homeless, I can see that money being funneled here for better uses other than lining a politicians pocket.