Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
It's Lincoln's Birthday, and school is close, since when did that happen cuz I forgot.
No school means no pay. My youngest sis check would be short is hell on the 22nd of this month, that's for sure..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Had a great day yesterday,
one of my kids got me an ounce of some damn good weed,
the other kids called me to wish me a happy birthday, family took me out to a really good sushi dinner and then they bought me an jamacian mocha almond ice cream cake.
The sweet time of being an official senior citizen in this town..now I get the deals and specials for old folks :punk:
Yo check this out, i come home from work not to long ago, wanting a can of beans..
"Hot dogs and beans" good as combo..
All of a sudden, i'm the bad guy..
Told ya before not to listen to them women..all they do is want you to feel guilty and placate them.
Redbear, post: 16879, member: 1 Wrote:Told ya before not to listen to them women..all they do is want you to feel guilty and placate them.
Man I ain't feedng into it, I may not have out no money towards the bit of food, but that because I wasn't inform. I don't care anyway, that'll come to me when they want something..
[Image: AhoqaIt.jpg]
[Image: TuOZvzj.jpg]

Cashed in my lil federal check, still waiting on my lil state check,
Anyway, Feels good to get a upgrade once in a blue, I haven't done it in so long,

Motorola E5 Plus, decent phone don't u think
Sweet Phone ya have there Kwa !!
Redbear, post: 16928, member: 1 Wrote:Sweet Phone ya have there Kwa !!
Thank u bro, when I receive my lil federali checkt wasn't, i said fuck it, wasn't a big amount.
It's still a moto but with E5 plus I think it makes a difference.

Started with Galaxy on5, second Lg Aristo, 3rd was Moto E4(promotion plan), now this moto E5, could've gotten the standard but decided to go with the plus version...
Time for another week of work, shit, I hate my schedule, can't really find nobody going by it, not alot of excitement but making some. money.
Mad I hate roll overs, been happening almost everyday, doing a lil work from 1st shift, and then my shift, been making my nights damn near 9 hours long or over, can't really report shit if this keeps up..
I showed my drawings to guy I work with on the line, I asked his opinion and he said it's okay but the coloring is bad, there goes my mojo, it's whatever, I'm a beginner anyway, some individuals don't understand...
He was just giving you constructive criticism.
Take it in stride, and use it to improve your skills.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 17037, member: 5 Wrote:He was just giving you constructive criticism.
Take it in stride, and use it to improve your skills.
Well Yea, although it's easy to say, but not to do, the people I met in the anime group is very skilled with there advance drawings, so i know they been at it for years.
Me, well, I feel late, I rarely been drawing, it's a onces in a blue thing, everyone that I present my drawings too said they were good, I got talent, idk, everyone has their own opinion at the end of the day, same with dancing with I'm a beginner at the too, but I do that the most...
Oh man, got time in a half for president's day, I swear having the rent to get readjusted would be a 50/50 chances...
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
Also, I can always eyeballs pics, but when I think figure out proportions is another thing too, how to create a character, when do u start from, I'm not good at shading, 3d, and making pictures pop, I think it takes years to learn, I'm not at the lvl right Now.
I tried drawing to Yoko and it cames out basic and not exact...
Idk, maybe I need training for advance skills, it's just gonna be a tough road..
Coming to the last bunch of hours decided to make another video, glad I did too, I rarely been posting on Facebook...
Hello fresh just doesn't stay true to their word when it comes to down time.
And on the other hand i can't even withdraw to a Pacific PNC Location by using the ATM after business, I'm guessing homeless individuals just messed that up for others, thinking it's a spot to sleep, God damn...
A lil while ago, I found out that a PS4 controller can use to as a blueBluet for your phone, but it's a pain re-connecting it too PS4 itself, never again for a while..
Got off a lil early yesterday, shit I'm actually glad, was able to make another deposit for my savings from wells Fargo, joint is holding $1,000 now, and hopefully I can keep going as I build my checkings form PNC...
Oh boy been a fast 2 days off, got shit out the way though, like getting bus pass for March, going home from work on Tuesday morning this woman I work with tells she gonna find me a wife..lol, people I work with love..lol, they play to much...