Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Redbear, post: 16358, member: 1 Wrote:Tried Dissidia on the psp and wasnt fond of it,
I am going to get the ff13-2 and lighting returns sooner or later,
I have those too, and never played them yet, they real cheap now...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Jak X Combat Racing Digital Download for Ps4, i didn't really want the whole bundle..
In terms of graphics, it's the same just the PS2 version back in the good old days, except it's a trophy feature, trophy grabbing..lol...
HAH,
yer one of those damn trophy hunters!!
there are TONS of games out there that give trophy's out the yin yang.
Redbear, post: 16398, member: 1 Wrote:HAH,
yer one of those damn trophy hunters!!
there are TONS of games out there that give trophy's out the yin yang.

Nah, i just like Collecting them, sometimes I know exactly what to do, sometimes i get lucky, and sometimes I search the web for help, but overall earning these trophies is hard is hell, I only platinum 60 titles, some which excluding DLC trophies, it ain't that much compare to the amount certain friend of mines have, I seen higher and still ongoing. my profile is lvl 26..
[Image: XBxdD8f.jpg]
Play Station Vita
I recently played this, tried playing as Ryofu and Kanu from Ikkitousen, and Ayane from DOA in the beat em up battle game, real interesting, i don't really complain about the frame rate, i brought all DLC character, this Senran Kugura is kinda old with the newest title out already.
Oh well Handheld version is alright...
Death Road to Canada.
It's an indie game I bought during the holiday sale. It's pretty fun, but hard as fuck.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Tried cross platform play with my ps4 friend on rocket league and it actually worked if only more games had it.
Was playing the Anthem Demo until the sever crashed when me and 3 random was about to kill the final boss. The games pretty fun needs abit more work the servers most differently needs more cuz the first 15 seconds into the game it crashed that what happens when it's a online only game.
Jason xXx, post: 16598, member: 3 Wrote:Was playing the Anthem Demo until the sever crashed when me and 3 random was about to kill the final boss. The games pretty fun needs abit more work the servers most differently needs more cuz the first 15 seconds into the game it crashed that what happens when it's a online only game.
It would be best for the game to.be delayed a lil, cuz imagine u get the actually game and have the same problem then what..
Kwa, post: 16616, member: 6 Wrote:It would be best for the game to.be delayed a lil, cuz imagine u get the actually game and have the same problem then what..
It's been in development for 5 years now. And I believe those were also test severs.

To me alot of games being released the past year have been incomplete requiring frequent updates and hotfixes to fix them. Look at fallout 76 was almost unplayable at launch for some and required a day 1 patch bigger than the game itself, Black ops 4 had and still has some annoying bugs even tho they had 2 to 3 years to make it and they are a triple A company.
I heard Fallout 76 still have bug issues, something about the environment, and black ops 4, I feel the creator had ran out of ideas, everything is just futuristic, but battlefield 5 was made dope is hell...
One of my good friends bought me RDR 2 as a "belated christmas present." Lol
Soon as that's downloaded I'm gonna play the fuck out of it.

The Sorrow, post: 16629, member: 5 Wrote:One of my good friends bought me RDR 2 as a "belated christmas present." Lol
Soon as that's downloaded I'm gonna play the fuck out of it.
I have that(ultimate edition), I'm still in the beginning of it, but I beat the the first mission though...
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel
Waiting for the new Resident Evil 2 DLC to drop so I can play it.
In the meantime, Resident Evil 2.

Mind Zero..
Just finished Dragon age: origins now i'm starting the Awakening DLC.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 and Persona 2 on PSP when I'm on the go.
Just tried Apex Legends.
It's alright, I suck at it though. And my friends no longer want to play it with me.

Which is kinda fucked up, they're the only reason I downloaded this game.
Might as well delete it then.

"Oh play with us! It'll be fun!"

To

"You fucking suck at this. Reminds us to never play with you again."

My Hero One's Justice, can't take the game too lightly.
Next
The King of Fighters 14, it's okay, can be annoying...

Just recently
Jak X(PS4), PS2 classic, really takes me back the good old days...
Nier Automata..

Think about trying out DMC 5...