Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Did you press the reset buttons on them? That might do the trick.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 16294, member: 5 Wrote:Did you press the reset buttons on them? That might do the trick.
Yea plenty of time, even when shake it, it sometimes do the same shit...like what the fuck, even while i'm the PS Store,, playing certain games, or on the web it does that, i'll keep trying for the time being, with my gold or black controller.
I don't know what's the fuck is going on..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 16297, member: 6 Wrote:Yea plenty of time, even when shake it, it sometimes do the same shit...like what the fuck, even when i shake my black or gold controller it does that while on the web, playing certain games, or while on PS Store, I'll keep trying for the time being...
I've had plenty of controllers do the same thing. I usually try resetting them first if that don't work next i check to see if any of the screws in the back are loose (i'm bad about squeezing and twisting my controllers when i get aggravated) which can cause the same problems.

You could also try loosening a screw or two then spraying cannd air into the controller and around the analoge sticks.Over time dust and skin particles can buildup inside the controller and cause unwanted side effects. Just be sure to hold the can a few inches away as to not damage the inside of the controller.

If your confident enough you could take the controller apart and clean it by hand.That fixed plenty of my controllers NES,SNES,N64,PS1-3 and any other controllers i've owned.

Pressurized air is also useful for cleaning/dusting out consoles if you're not able to take it apart.As stated before hold the can a few inches away from the vents.
[USER=102]@Loops Mctwist[/USER]
To be honest It's the L2 and R2 be doing that shit, I can shake the controller, and that shit happening, get aggravated but i don't slam the controller. I don't feel confident to open it, I don't even think i have the right screwdriver, unless a regular is needed.
I used my gold one so much, and put down my black one for months, and yet i don't know why my black one us asking like..
All i have left is a white controller that's still good...
My grandmother turns 65 today, so glad to see her standing strong, it's a blessing, love my grandma...
Man, I'm scrolling through this anime drawing group that I joined for mintue, these people is just way to beyond my lvl, way too advance on their art, I can't really draw like them, I feel late is hell on the drawing route..
Damn, too much money was sacrifice just to open the government, 14 billion.
People got bills to pay, no one wants to work for free...
Man, i files my taxes, and damn, it wasn't too good compare to last year cuz i made too much as of 2018, calculation is way long very upsetting, i blame my job for this...
Last day to chill, it was just snowing not to long ago, but stop fast is hell, new week of 5 days of work starting, can't wait until it over, boring everyday, but it is what it is...
I went to a neurologist about my spinal stenosis yesterday, a freaking 3 hour trip by bus's each way, just for 15 minutes of talking with him,
but the good news is that I find out that what i have might be corrected,
they want to try the centralized epidural shot first,
if that dont stick then its one of two surgery's.
Sleepless nights most of these days, got a lot on my mind. I used to smoke cannabis, cant do that now for obvious reasons. I need to find a new outlet, it isn't healthy keeping these things pushed down. How's everyone been, just checking up on everyone. Hope it isn't too cold for everyone. A lot of bullshit going on in the world right now and I'm honestly glad to have you guys. I've wouldn't have made it this far without you all.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 16490, member: 17 Wrote:Sleepless nights most of these days, got a lot on my mind. I used to smoke cannabis, cant do that now for obvious reasons. I need to find a new outlet, it isn't healthy keeping these things pushed down. How's everyone been, just checking up on everyone. Hope it isn't too cold for everyone. A lot of bullshit going on in the world right now and I'm honestly glad to have you guys. I've wouldn't have made it this far without you all.

Wuss Good Bruh, how u. Oh yea, it's real cold at the moment, where I work is less cold compare to outside, still not the best job, but it's the bread for now though . You Right, alot of bullshit is going on, even i get stress about it from time to time, and when it comes to living, shit is real, no more easy rent in the house hold. I feel miserable sometimes, like I need a lil excitement, build up confidences.

Anyway, I hope everything is with you, don't be smoke, and the boot camp u talk about, hope everything is alright with that...
There's is a massive snowstorm rolling through here right now.
Whiteout conditions.
Glad our car doesn't work.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
1 more day, man this week when by fast, time to get fresh this Tuesdays with a haircut, can't be looking like a damn bum...
Man, my oldest sis text me yesterday, ask me to web order some shoes. First I Order a smartphone witch for my young sis short while ago, now this. Glad my mother didn't ask for anything yet, man my sister's be blowing my shit..lol...
Tell them to get a job and go buy their own damn stuff..
what are you..the personal shopper and retailer for them women??
Redbear, post: 16622, member: 1 Wrote:Tell them to get a job and go buy their own damn stuff..
what are you..the personal shopper and retailer for them women??
My oldest sis has a good job, she giving me my money back, she be broke fast due to bills. my youngest sis just need to get her own card for shopping online even though she pays back too, she not really that mature, has a child, gets a nice check for taxes.
Doing this for my sister's gets me feed up like damn...
Online Shopping is just for me god dammit...
Went to go chill with my father today, i'm glad is doing and feeling well, good to have a father and son time, best way to get away from mother and young sister for a lil bit, they can be so selfish and childish t the same time...
How's it going...
Man, felt like another good pay period, this passed one that is, paid the first $260, next check will be the next one, and that's my full half of rent...
Can't wait until my days off, picking up a game, having company, could be a blast..lol, for my friend the most...