Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube no longer works on vita
The other day i was on my vita and try going on YouTube and seems now after this new youtube update. Vita loads normal desktop mode but videos stuck playing ads or sometimes normal vita mobile youtube loads but video saids Could not find this application. maybe sony will fix this next vita update if they still care.
Protip, nsfwyoutube still works fine. Just put nsfw before youtube and bam, video now plays on vita.

Youre welcome.
Also...
source:
Code:
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/tubevita-v1-02-by-thehero_-the-return-of-youtube-on-your-psvita.15686/
[I][I]By thehero_ on Dec 3, 2017 at 12:08 PM

Two years ago the YouTube application for PSVITA was deleted from the PlayStation Store along with support. I created a simple application that allows you to use YouTube directly from the web browser with the use of uri call and with easy functions. I also posted the code source on GitHub (editable by everyone) and the download available on brewology and my website gamesandconsoles.In the meantime I would like to thank Team Onelua, The Flow, Yifan Lu and all the developers of the PSVITA scene
[/I]

[Image: 2017-11-29-201550-jpg.10279] [/I]
  • Changelog - v1.02
    • -Added application background
    • -Now the application is automatically updated with the new release (thanks Team Onelua)
    • -Added buttons:
    • Cross: Youtube
    • Square: Playstation Channel
    • Triangle: exit the application
    • -Fix eboot.bin (thanks Team Onelua)
    It's always a simple application and I hope you like it

Download TubeVita 1.02 (via brewology)
Code:
https://store.brewology.com/vita/ahomebrew.php?brewid=504
YouTube don't work on vita, i should check this..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Odd my nieces Vita still plays youtube straight from the browser when i checked earlier.
This is what shows up even after clearing everything in browser

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From what i've read the problems apparently on youtubes end. They seem to have updated or changed the mobile version and broke something while doing so.

This is where i read it, you can try some of the recommend fixes they've listed:
from r/vita
I don't mean to get off topic but
Man, y'all both got vita, I wonder watch y'all like to play...
Oh it's not my vita, my niece owns it and she really just plays anything even if she doesn't know what she's doing. I mean she's only 4 but she loves to game.
Loops Mctwist, post: 15764, member: 102 Wrote:Oh it's not my vita, my niece owns it and she really just plays anything even if she doesn't know what she's doing. I mean she's only 4 but she loves to game.
Oh okay, i own like 2, but I'm using one, I have so much for vita and i do have a psn.
That's cool, my niece don't play, but she use to have a 3ds, and my nephew is only 2, so he can't play anything...
Loops Mctwist, post: 15677, member: 102 Wrote:Odd my nieces Vita still plays youtube straight from the browser when i checked earlier.

But its super slow through the browser