Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MORTAL KOMBAT 11
[Image: nbXyHRM.png]

[IMG][/IMG]
Release Date and Platforms Confirmed

Mortal Kombat 11‘s announcement at The Game Awards 2018 took many viewers by surprise, but what was even more surprising was how soon it’s going to release. As it turns out, the next entry in the long-running Mortal Kombat fighting game franchise is scheduled to release within about four months of its announcement.

Mortal Kombat 11 is currently slated for an April 23 launch across all platforms. Considering how close the game’s release date is, fans should be able to expect plenty of reveals in the coming weeks. We know that a Community Reveal Event will take place on January 17, plus those that pre-order will get to try it out early, as beta access is a pre-order bonus for Mortal Kombat 11.

We also know what platforms Mortal Kombat 11 is releasing on, and one of them may come as a surprise to players. As expected, Mortal Kombat 11 will launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, but the game is also in development for the Nintendo Switch, marking the first Mortal Kombat mainline release on a Nintendo console since 2007’s Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on the Wii. It’s also possible that a mobile version of Mortal Kombat 11 is in the works as well, but nothing on that front has been announced by NetherRealm or Warner Bros. just yet.

Presumably, Mortal Kombat 11 purchasers will have access to all of the pre-order bonuses regardless of their platform of choice, and so far, two pre-order bonuses have been announced. As previously stated, Mortal Kombat 11 has a pre-order bonus beta in the works, plus anyone that pre-orders will also get Shao Kahn as a playable fighter. Locking Shao Kahn behind a pre-order bonus is a decision that is already proving controversial, but some fans are just happy to see that the popular character is making his return to the franchise (he was only in the mobile version of Mortal Kombat X).

More information on Mortal Kombat 11 is expected in the coming months, and assuming there’s no delays, fans should be able to try the game sooner rather than later.

Mortal Kombat 11 will launch on April 23 for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Man, I saw the trailer of this, and I saw scorpion and dark raiden I called going at it, raiden did good, beat the first opponent, another warrior shows up, bust a hold on raiden, shit was brutal...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Man, making mK 11, i wish part 10 was successful for ps3 and xbox 360, most like it could've been the last MK for last gen...
Kwa, post: 14555, member: 6 Wrote:Man, I saw the trailer of this, and I saw scorpion and dark raiden I called going at it, raiden did good, beat the first opponent, another warrior shows up, bust a hold on raiden, shit was brutal...
Yeah & it looks like Raiden is still evil too.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 14587, member: 24 Wrote:Yeah & it looks like Raiden is still evil too.
Hmmm, throughout my years of playing MK, raiden was never evil, make a even raiden and bring back noob saibot, MK 10, he wasn't on the roster...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] Raiden was actually somewhat evil in MK Deception and Armageddon.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14656, member: 102 Wrote:[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] Raiden was actually somewhat evil in MK Deception and Armageddon.
Yeah but why did he go evil ?
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=102]@Loops Mctwist[/USER]
I never realize and I played both of those, Armageddon had almost all the characters, best MK...
VSW, post: 14669, member: 24 Wrote:Yeah but why did he go evil ?
Well if i remember correctly while waiting for his power to return so he could revive after being killed in deadly alliance he watched as a young shujinko fucks up and accidentally revives the dragon emperor Onaga. With Onaga reborn and earths heroes dead he lost all hope of earth realm saving it's self. So when he final obtained a new body his mind was made up. He would have to save earth realm him self witch lead to him being more of an antihero.

He would then go on to try and kill Shujinko in Deception as well as trying to stop Taven in armageddon, also i'm pretty sure he joined forces with Shao Kahn in an attempt to bargain for earth realms safety. So he wasn't completely evil just feed up and willing to do anything to save earth realm even if it meant throwing away his morality.
It's been a while since i played ether and i'm going off memory here so a few things may be off or completely wrong.
But i do remember fighting raiden in both games and he had a darker attire along with a gloomier and darker personality as well as wanting to kill Shujinko.
Wanting to kill Shujinko is understandable though. He was to caught up with wanting to be a hero and the champion of the elder gods that he didn't even realize he was being manipulated into to reviving Onaga.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14711, member: 102 Wrote:Well if i remember correctly while waiting for his power to return so he could revive after being killed in deadly alliance he watched as a young shujinko fucks up and accidentally revives the dragon emperor Onaga. With Onaga reborn and earths heroes dead he lost all hope of earth realm saving it's self. So when he final obtained a new body his mind was made up. He would have to save earth realm him self witch lead to him being more of an antihero.

He would then go on to try and kill Shujinko in Deception as well as trying to stop Taven in armageddon, also i'm pretty sure he joined forces with Shao Kahn in an attempt to bargain for earth realms safety. So he wasn't completely evil just feed up and willing to do anything to save earth realm even if it meant throwing away his morality.
It's been a while since i played ether and i'm going off memory here so a few things may be off or completely wrong.
But i do remember fighting raiden in both games and he had a darker attire along with a gloomier and darker personality as well as wanting to kill Shujinko.
Wanting to kill Shujinko is understandable though. He was to caught up with wanting to be a hero and the champion of the elder gods that he didn't even realize he was being manipulated into to reviving Onaga.
Ah okay.

That's messed up he loses faith in the earth realm like that.
I haven't played Deception but Armageddon everything seemed doomed, i could understand after that.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

i did some digging around and found out i wasn't to far off in my description.
Heres what i found:

Raiden's alignment and personality change on the events of Mortal Kombat: Deception can be related not only to Onaga's presence, but also influenced by the Elder God's passivity. Since the supreme entities only interfere on Realm affairs when occurs a threat to their existence and power, after many times requesting help, Raiden adopted a machiavellian ideology of doing anything for the protection of Earthrealm, including allying himself to the Forces of Darkness. These steps didn't interfere on the Elder Gods affairs, so Raiden decided to do whatever was necessary to preserve Earthrealm, even not being its current protector at the time.

The God of Thunder who is reborn from his death and has become enraged at how mortals have repeatedly endangered Earthrealm.

Raiden became corrupted by his suicide by Onaga's magic and resurrected Liu Kang's body and sent it on a rampage. The spirit of Liu Kang joins Ermac to help him save his friends.

He had always believed in the warriors of earth realm and the elder gods so much. That him lose all hope and turning his back on them was shocking and somethingi never even thought it was possible.
April 23, let's go, I'll try to aim for the premium edition, I love to have the extra contents for free whe they are release...lol..

Mortal Kombat 11 Reveals First Gameplay Trailer

Today, during a special gameplay reveal stream for Mortal Kombat 11, fans of the franchise got to see the first trailer. Of course, the gameplay appears to be the traditional and well-known format of previous franchise entries, combined with a new custom gear system and a fatal blow mechanic.

This initial trailer gives players a first look at returning characters such as Sub-Zero, Raiden, Baraka, and more. It also demonstrates some unique fatalities and other unforeseen additions to Mortal Kombat 11 such as a small glimpse at Geras, the latest character to join the iconic game’s fighting roster.

In this trailer, some of the combat maneuvers common to the most iconic fighters in Mortal Kombat 11 take the fore. There is an impressive demonstration of Scorpion’s spear ability, which may have many fans shouting, “Get Over Here!”, and a brutal display of Sonya Blade’s strength. We also get a glimpse at a corrupted Raiden, a new twist on the age-old character based on the outcome of Mortal Kombat X.

One noteworthy detail included in this trailer is how players will get access to Shao Kahn. Simply put, pre-ordering the game will give players this special character, as well as access to the beta. Considering Shao Kahn has been around since Mortal Kombat 2 and has been praised for his design by fans and critics alike, it’s not really surprising to see this character fulfilling the pre-order character role in Mortal Kombat 11.

All in all, it’s pretty easy to see why this one of the most anticipated titles of 2019. For newcomers and veterans alike, this first glimpse has definitely created this feeling like April 23 could not come soon enough. Many will also likely be glad to hear that Mortal Kombat 11‘s story picks up where Mortal Kombat X‘s left off, meaning for those who have been eagerly awaiting, there is most definitely a reward.

Mortal Kombat 11 releases April 23, 2019 for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I'm sorry but since NetherRealm Studios dropped exaggerated sexuality, the female characters look awful.
It's just a grungy mess of characters with female characters looking like skinny male characters.

Freakin realism politically correct garbage ruins the exaggerated fun & fantasy in gaming for me.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

first was DoA due to the creators, now MK, god damn, they fucked up the look for Kitana I assume, the creator wanna get rid of everything when it comes to sexiness, that's with almost all the fighting games...

Did u read about Shaggy rumor, like that shit will happen...
Kwa, post: 16558, member: 6 Wrote:first was DoA due to the creators, now MK, god damn, they fucked up the look for Kitana I assume, the creator wanna get rid of everything when it comes to sexiness, that's with almost all the fighting games...

Did u read about Shaggy rumor, like that shit will happen...
Shaggy ?
Like scoobydo ?
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 16566, member: 24 Wrote:Shaggy ?
Like scoobydo ?

Yep, there's a petition for Shaggy from Scooby-Doo to be included in MK11 with i believe over 300,000 signatures.
It all started over the ultra instinct Shaggy meme which was started by the bar fight scene in the movie Scooby-Doo: Legend of the Phantasaur were Shaggy won a fight against an entire biker gang.

The UI Shaggy meme also lead to the meme that states Matthew Lillard was possessed by the all-powerful being known as Shaggy Rogers while filming the Scooby-Doo movies.

It's rather funny to be honest.
Loops Mctwist, post: 16607, member: 102 Wrote:Yep, there's a petition for Shaggy from Scooby-Doo to be included in MK11 with i believe over 300,000 signatures.
It all started over the ultra instinct Shaggy meme which was started by the bar fight scene in the movie Scooby-Doo: Legend of the Phantasaur were Shaggy won a fight against an entire biker gang.

The UI Shaggy meme also lead to the meme that states Matthew Lillard was possessed by the all-powerful being known as Shaggy Rogers while filming the Scooby-Doo movies.

It's rather funny to be honest.
It is bruh, shaggy is gonna get killed..

And next thing I read is that Ed Boon wants to see Scooby Doo in injustice, that shit ain't happening...
Yea, i doubt Warner Bros. (who owns the Scooby-Doo and MK franchises) would allow a famous childrens cartoon characters be in such a brutal game.
I also think Ed Boon was just acknowledging the petition and having fun with the thought of Shaggy and Scooby in their fighting games.
As well as showing that he's paying attention to the fans.
Loops Mctwist, post: 16614, member: 102 Wrote:Yea, i doubt Warner Bros. (who owns the Scooby-Doo and MK franchises) would allow a famous childrens cartoon characters be in such a brutal game.
I also think Ed Boon was just acknowledging the petition and having fun with the thought of Shaggy and Scooby in their fighting games.
As well as showing that he's paying attention to the fans.
I agree, shaggy can't fight to save his life anyway, and Scooby-Doo in injustice, e
Almost every character has super power, mainly a mutant, what's Scooby gonna due, bite. Even harley quinn's dogs is gonna rip the shit outta Scooby...lol..