Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
The Sorrow, post: 66308, member: 5 Wrote:Like I said, it's my favourite moment in Kwa history
Lol...Damn, i feel remedial saying that and it was quite some years ago., I bet u still getting a laugh outta it...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The Sorrow, post: 66308, member: 5 Wrote:Like I said, it's my favourite moment in Kwa history
Lol...Damn, i feel remedial saying that and it was quite some years ago., I bet u still getting a laugh outta it...
Dr.Lost, post: 66309, member: 17 Wrote:Work isn't giving me enough money for my time, trying to find an apartment. Gotta have enough next week if I'm ever going to move out. I'm stressed as hell
is Family giving u problems?, U ready to bounce badly, but I ain't judging.

The cost of living is New Jersey is exorbitant as well, I won't say I have alot of money cuz I don't really.
Living with mom's as it's just me and her, I haven't been stressing as much unless I'm at work, can't even complain too much really, after having a lil room to Myself.
Kwa, post: 66312, member: 6 Wrote:is Family giving u problems?, U ready to bounce badly, but I ain't judging.

The cost of living is New Jersey is exorbitant as well, I won't say I have alot of money cuz I don't really.
Living with mom's as it's just me and her, I haven't been stressing as much unless I'm at work, can't even complain too much really, after having a lil room to Myself.
Nah the apartment I've stayed at has been jacking the prices up for the past year, when I moved down here it has about $1200 for the apartment, 2021 rolled around they bumped it to $1400 next year after the lease its gonna be almost $2000. I live in a small college/military town that has bad crime and stuff. I just can't afford to pay next year
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 66315, member: 17 Wrote:Nah the apartment I've stayed at has been jacking the prices up for the past year, when I moved down here it has about $1200 for the apartment, 2021 rolled around they bumped it to $1400 next year after the lease its gonna be almost $2000. I live in a small college/military town that has bad crime and stuff. I just can't afford to pay next year
Small college towns can be the worst when it comes to raising the rents, they figure moms and pops are gonna foot most of the bill and student financial can cover the rest,I know this for a fact as I have lived in a few college towns.
Military is another issue, if you have off base housing then there should be a low income system somewhere, as we all know the military does not pay minimum wage, so finding an apartment will be a challenge,
what state do you live in Doc, I have other search resources for housing I can use if you want.
The fucking devil, $1200 - $1400 seems extravagant enough, many folks in this world cannot pay $2,000 for the cost of living, and let's it forget that gas/electric and/or even water ain't included.
The cost of living here in New Jersey is expensive too, "$1600" and up, I highest I have paid was $1000 due to my income on a lease, had to hold the rent down. Government assistance like Section 8 and HUD wants to much info.
Today I'm not on the lease, but people in the office doesn't need to know that, hella rules is being broken/violated.
Kwa, post: 66318, member: 6 Wrote:The fucking devil, $1200 - $1400 seems extravagant enough, many folks in this world cannot pay $2,000 for the cost of living, and let's it forget that gas/electric and/or even water ain't included.
The cost of living here in New Jersey is expensive too, "$1600" and up, I highest I have paid was $1000 due to my income on a lease, had to hold the rent down. Government assistance like Section 8 and HUD wants to much info.
Today I'm not on the lease, but people in the office doesn't need to know that, hella rules is being broken/violated.
It's crazy I don't understand they legit have raised it $200 every year. I would love to stay cause it like 2 minutes away from work but $1,600+ for above average apartments is ridiculous. I would understand if they were making improvements but there is nothing being done. The garbage area still have bags just sitting everywhere around cause you can't get the bags through the 6 inch square hole. The dog poop stations are always overflowing and never have bags in them. I've seen places like that before but they just keep it looking nice but if you can't handle the stuff we pay for you to handle why demand more? Sure the place looks nice and they keep up with the landscaping but where's the line? They have the pool closed down half the time which we pay for with the gym being the size of a Walmart bathroom with equipment from 2010s (I know cause they still have the long apple ipod cords) Aside from being gated whats worth $1,600+ 1,063 square foot 3 Bed 3 Bath

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

|Game Archive|
[USER=17]@Dr.Lost[/USER]
With that description, it's doesn't seem worth it, inflation of $200 ever year ain't right, it seems harder to survive now.
the nauseating looking places may go for $1100 or $1200 in my region (US), but if u want a good looking place, it's gonna go for $1500, $1600 or more dollars a month
I tried to tell a friend of mines that it ain't that easy anymore, he believes what he reads online, that ain't always accurate.
I'll Normally say "More Money More Problems". this man would say "More money more Piece" seems foolish, I'm not sure people looks at it that way, idk maybe it's just me that thinks it's an erroneous statement.
Plus, he'll always lecture me about getting a place, but not worry about himself, drives me crazy sometimes.
It's just crazy the economy is terrible for no reason on top of food shortages. I know we are better off then more than half the world but this is just ridiculous we have more than enough resources to handle this.
|Game Archive|
fuck, life just sucks ..I can't even with all the shit I got going on..
I would like to say it's just people but it's fucking family..,.wtf
prmlscreem, post: 66775, member: 2 Wrote:fuck, life just sucks ..I can't even with all the shit I got going on..
I would like to say it's just people but it's fucking family..,.wtf
Sometimes family causes more stress than life.
And makes ya wish there was a mute button for 'em.
prmlscreem, post: 52, member: 2 Wrote:I'm glad us ghettoians are getting an upgrade!
I'm havin some beers

cheers ! Wink
Nice, I am rewatching dragon ball from start to finish of the franchise. Currently on dragon ball gt.

The main reason is because I watched the later episodes of super and I didn't remember what happened originally.

So I watched from the beginning so I can be up to speed by the time I get to super.
Did I click the wrong link to the wrong site or did half the comments go missing?
[Image: UZq8wCy.jpg]
(07-13-2022, 10:51 AM)X_CottonCandyLette_ Wrote: Did I click the wrong link to the wrong site or did half the comments go missing?
Lol..
nope your still at the right spot,and yes half the comments did go missing,
When I was trying to SSL/TSL this forum I messed up the settings and fragged the old one.

this is a fresh converted backup and should have no problems from here on in.
My guy you had me bouncing from site to site thinking I'd accidentally lost the main site. ㅠㅠ
Not cool. Lolol today's been stressful anyway. From thinking the house was about to burst into flames to someone nearly running us over.... it's been a long day. ㅠㅠ
Well I hope your day gets better, the weekends almost here Big Grin
Thanks lol ah weekends are the same as weekdays for me, sadly.
How's everyone else's day going? Lol
The day is going well for me so far,
This weekend we might go see the new Thor movie,
our daughter wants to see Jane as The Mighty Thor.....lol
Awww that's cute. Though didn't know they were still making Thor movies lol. I'm behind on a lot, I guess. XD