Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
TheRealMMFG, post: 53694, member: 219 Wrote:sup fagts

wheres losr, repairmanjc=ack, joe, necro, THOnGBANDIT

the old ghetto is gone =( there were some good times over there
ForumCity was a buncha punks when it came to giving up the Database for the old ghetto,
I tried to send out multiple emails and setup a Facebook page where this place could be found,
some OG's have found us again and have set up shop here.

Glad You made it.
Redbear, post: 53721, member: 1 Wrote:ForumCity was a buncha punks when it came to giving up the Database for the old ghetto,
I tried to send out multiple emails and setup a Facebook page where this place could be found,
some OG's have found us again and have set up shop here.

Glad You made it
Forum city was a shit show from the beginning
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Yea I was just trying to check in and it was gone.. I like this setup though

There's an old psvdlc page tied to my facebook you can probably reach out to some peeps over there
You got a discord? Jack and his crew and a few other DLC people hang out at the server I made
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 53739, member: 5 Wrote:You got a discord? Jack and his crew and a few other DLC people hang out at the server I made
I went to yer Discord yesterday, Big Grin
If Sony makes another PSP you know I'll be uploading some of the finest bootleg shit on here boys

It'll be sick if they made one to compete with the switch and the new steam deck, the technology for handheld gaming is here if valve can make games run good on their hardware
Hmmm, sony can tried if they want, the vita is dead but I still use that.
Shutting down messages for the handheld got players upset, but it ain't a dig deal really.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
TheRealMMFG, post: 53838, member: 219 Wrote:If Sony makes another PSP you know I'll be uploading some of the finest bootleg shit on here boys

It'll be sick if they made one to compete with the switch and the new steam deck, the technology for handheld gaming is here if valve can make games run good on their hardware
Why not go ahead and post some, the gang here have mainly CFW'd PSP and such,
so it might be a nice thing to work with.
My work hours extended for an extra 30 minutes, kinda sucks, what a relief that it's only for a couple of days, and today's my last day of the week.
Day 3 was depressing, I was place to an department that I felt I didn't belong, wasn't even swap out either, shit I was stuck, was left out, and had to rock out on an auto bagger.
Just some bullshit, it's like temps got in the way...
Hope you get the weekend off Kwa, sounds like you could use it.
Redbear, post: 54147, member: 1 Wrote:Hope you get the weekend off Kwa, sounds like you could use it.
Yea, that's actually my current schedule
Mon: Work
Tues: Work
Wed: Work
Thurs: Work
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

This is currently every week, and each work day is 10 hours, not sure what's with the extra 30 minutes between 07/28 - 08/2 and damn it got me beat. All these months, I so been loving my schedule, way better than my last
Mine is a little similar,

Monday: Work
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Work
Friday: Work
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

I pull twelve hour plus days, not including bus time travel, which is and hour and half each way,
And I do landscaping and such on my days off, I even try to get one day of relax..
but most of the time its a Nada on that one.
Damn, what a schedule, but 2 jobs sheesh.
I may get out of bed sometimes not feel like going to work and yet I still do, fulfilling orders doing a single task while standing at that. if I ever want to skip a day, I can do that and still get paid cuz I have PTO accumulated, I just don't earn the differential if I call out,
How's it going...
Man, things has been rough handling some responsibilities.
Even weird shit been happening, a man attacked an "Fare Enforcement" officer, yelling "get me my ID bro", wanting to get off the train, the real cops was called.
Nothing free in this world, Riding a public train without a ticket or monthly pass, u gonna get a ticket that needs to be paid, or else.
Don't know if these applies to other states.
Kwa, post: 54984, member: 6 Wrote:How's it going...
Even weird shit been happening, a man attacked an "Fare Enforcement" officer, yelling "get me my ID bro", wanting to get off the train, the real cops was called.
Nothing free in this world, Riding a public train without a ticket or monthly pass, u gonna get a ticket that needs to be paid, or else.

We have a train where I live. There's transit police that hang around the platform making sure people have valid fare. If you don't you'll get a $50 ticket.
Kwa, post: 54984, member: 6 Wrote:How's it going...
Our Regional Transit has their own police, you get caught without a fare you can be to ticketed and arrested on the spot, and with the crazies we have, they have no shame in tazing a brutha or sista.
ChessMasterHex, post: 54985, member: 7 Wrote:We have a train where I live. There's transit police that hang around the platform making sure people have valid fare. If you don't you'll get a $50 ticket.
Shit, that's a bit cheaper, compare to the U.S.
I valid ticket is like $1.60 where I'm at, but getting ticket by a enforcer cause like $70+, these days, if u got income, there's no excuse, get a monthly pass, u got nothing to worry about.
Redbear, post: 54996, member: 1 Wrote:Our Regional Transit has their own police, you get caught without a fare you can be to ticketed and arrested on the spot, and with the crazies we have, they have no shame in tazing a brutha or sista.
There's not even a chances to at least pay for the ticket, that's crazy, to me it sounds more like u get a record for not having your fare, and I'm talking the imprisonment portion, and what the hell u mean taze, illicit if u ask me.
Kwa, post: 55003, member: 6 Wrote:There's not even a chances to at least pay for the ticket, that's crazy, to me it sounds more like u get a record for not having your fare, and I'm talking the imprisonment portion, and what the hell u mean taze, illicit if u ask me.
Nope, anyone who gets on the Tram knows your supposed to have proof of fare before you get on,and being Tasered is a heckuva lot better than being shot,
They do carry firearms and they have shot peoples at the train stops for their behavior and illegal activities.
Damn, do guns really have to be involved, that's taking it kinda far if taking about public transportation.
In my state, fare enforcement ask for ID if u don't have a ticket or monthly pass, they don't have guns..