Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Kwa, post: 24587, member: 6 Wrote:Depends on what u trying to find in my opinion, some seller charge decent prices, and there are some that charge heavy, but year, there are good deals
I always sort low price to highest price.

Kwa, post: 24587, member: 6 Wrote:It was just the game, in the real case for PS Vita, it's and Asian English(Hong Kong) copy, mainly Japanese with English subtitles, $137 with a discount, I even add SAO Hollow Fragment ps vita, also Asian English, $177.98 total that order on eBay but this was last year, I know it's crazy but i had the money..
I don't understand money unless is US dollars.

Like a game he is $60 then new Zealand is $80.

Kwa, post: 24588, member: 6 Wrote:but the online market is expensive
It's basic economics there will be a demand for vita games but no a big enough supply. So prices will be alot higher.

Kwa, post: 24588, member: 6 Wrote:accessories, it's crazy is hell, that people might not buy. I spend heavy many time already, even some people on discord is jealous and for what.
Spending $100+ for a game, yea I know it's crazy, $200 is worse..
Some may see it as crazy I don't if u love the vita.
Jason xXx, post: 24619, member: 3 Wrote:I don't understand money unless is US dollars.

Like a game he is $60 then new Zealand is $80.

Factz, I didn't even waited, plus with Amazon and Play-Asia, nothing, Asian English titles like SAO is somewhat rare, if aiming for physical cards, but still, sellers is wildin with high prices, a seller from Amazon wants about $200, shit..

Jason xXx, post: 24619, member: 3 Wrote:It's basic economics there will be a demand for vita games but no a big enough supply. So prices will be alot higher.
And yet some people is buying, it's the Truth..

Jason xXx, post: 24619, member: 3 Wrote:Some may see it as crazy I don't if u love the vita.
Bruh, I really do too, after first using it, psp put down immediately, lat one beat, one memory stick screw it. Now with Vita, i have a massive Collection, good on memory card, the device ended but hey, it happens, late 2017 I started using it...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
For some reason, I learned that they are pedophiles out there.
Just a few days ago in my state, a 5 year old girl was kidnapped, who know what is being done to the pour girl, mother didn't even watch her child, and a 3 year old had calm and sense to run..
Hmmm Feels like stayed away for a bit.
I'll start by saying that online shopping been going so well, getting my items etc. Still working hanging in there but getting tired afterwards somewhat day by day..
Plus dealing with office people in the projects, want so much info, to prevent market rent, no lease yet so I'm unaware of the new rent price until the day it's release and signed by these 2 women and myself...
Wuss good y'all, hope everybody doing well.
Man, things been somewhat regular, except young sis wants to bluff n shit from what mom told me.
Mom not working at the moment, she couldn't stay a temp forever where I'm at, so she got out for important and serious reason.
I feel that cable bill is gonna be on my hands next check, rent is good for September, due the upcoming 1st, 5th the lastest, for October rent idk, that might be on my hands too, can't be sure...
Some real shit just happen, and the crazy part is I just found out about it.
First I get off from work early, when to get to grub, I see this woman I know I work with, and she told me that I got a raise. I went on the company website that pays me, and I didn't even see $14.44 anymore, now my hourly rate is $15.45, God damn, it's good but it's also gonna lead to a problem by Q2 2020..
Scratch last post, I'm actually making $16.45 an hour ..
jeez you little fucker, getting paid more than me and I been with our company 15 years... :!wolf:
Redbear, post: 25637, member: 1 Wrote:jeez you little fucker, getting paid more than me and I been with our company 15 years... :!wolf:
Chill bruh, I been company for where I'm at for only a year so far, even as a temp salary when up compare to when I started. I still like the money only, nothing else, in a refrigerator/ freezer environment, which alot of people complain about the cold, even if it's not too deep. In the company First it was $13.75, later was $14.44, now it's $15.75 + $1 differential for "PM", basically getting paid for dropping ice, kit bags, recipe cards, or even meat, not likable really. It's like HelloFresh is trying to compete.
Plus I been getting off a lil early compare to how things use to be, rifgo me for so many hours a day, no more of that

Still receivied an 1,000 check just last week,
Just bought a PSP 3001, I never owned this model had the 2001. Not a bad price for a charger and 8gb card. All for $60.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
That's definitely a good price,
Will you be modding it or is it already done?
Dope price, worth a psp, but I don't think I'll be going back...
Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow Canadian members. Hope y'all have a great day.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Anyone open to a chatroom. I got one made up for shits and giggles. Gotta download the app FireChat.

!XlKqrOTBlyURrBdnJCConfusederve2.firech.at
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
25 years on this Earth, which i'll be in last than 2 weeks, damn, being 24 went by so fast, it's a blessing...
Well heck, i better go turn on the Birthday alarm here !!
Gotta try to enjoy myself, thinking about calling out from work, the day before, make it a 3 day weekend..
Okay, they has been some changes for a while now, been pushing and now, instead of half, I'm currently prepare to pay rent in full for the first time, and surprisingly I'll be able to pull it off without help, can't be like that for too long...
Sup dawgs.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 26313, member: 5 Wrote:Sup dawgs.
How you been Sorrow...