Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Redbear, post: 21204, member: 1 Wrote:I am not happy with the PS store cutting out all the free PS3 deals,
just because they like to phase things out, and I am not paying for another PS+ account again, as they will drop support for the PS4 when the time comes.
Might not be that soon, even when ps5 is out, I think PS4 still have some time left, and not just PS3, vita too, well it be sales for vita like discounts sometimes, and ps4 PSPlus is need if u play online but I doubt u'll do that...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I'm not really a online individual,
but i have been known to change things up for some kicks, maybe i will hit up a
Final Fantasy Online ,
dunno yet, first i have to get a PS4.
Redbear, post: 21242, member: 1 Wrote:I'm not really a online individual,
but i have been known to change things up for some kicks, maybe i will hit up a
Final Fantasy Online ,
dunno yet, first i have to get a PS4.
I get u bruh, u don't need PsPlus to play by yourself, just how things are for online and free games monthly. U could get the Final Fantasy 15 if u wanted too, even I haven't start that yet...
My mom actually went out knowing that she gotta work in the morning, guess she not going to work, 2nd time she done this...
Well its a gonna be a Hot Fathers Day,
kids have plans for me and I am left in the dark about them plans,

its all good, I have a lot of kids and have grown older missing them certain days, 26 years ago I had a football team running thru my house on fathers day coming to give me a Love Tackle, those days are long gone now, kids are gone with family's of their own and to tell you the truth,
I honestly miss them days with a soreness in my heart.
Mom went to work today, shit might as well before she gets laid off, cuz she till a temp, she just getting lucky, taking advantage of being a temp and playing to much thinking she can call out anytime...
Wuss Good ..

Feels boring this Monday, in fact nothing to do on a Sunday and Monday off, eating some MC.D' now, getting ready for the next day.
One of my cousins passed away, so my mom and sisters came down.
Even though it was under those circumstances, it sure was great to see them. Haven't seen them in almost a year.

They're gonna come down again next month for my birthday, can't wait to see 'em.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
My condolences on your loss [USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
Damn, sorry to heard that, u gonna be alright..
I'm surprised there is no topic where u can complain about anything..
My nephew is wilding, as he being unsupervised while most of the times my young sister wants to sleep or be on her phone, she's offthe whole summer god dammit, I'm not a babysitter.
Nephew touching almost anything he sees..
Kwa, post: 21667, member: 6 Wrote:I'm surprised there is no topic where u can complain about anything..
My nephew is wilding, as he being unsupervised while most of the times my young sister wants to sleep or be on her phone, she's offthe whole summer god dammit, I'm not a babysitter.
Nephew touching almost anything he sees..
Thats basically the page Hate, bitch, Fuck this shit.
Yeah I'm fine.
My sister was more heavily affected because her and my cousin were super close.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Jason xXx, post: 21688, member: 3 Wrote:Thats basically the page Hate, bitch, Fuck this shit.
I know, on that thread, then aapinned topic we're u just bring up anyway, I remember that on the original ghetto..
My condolences on yer loss Sorrow,
Back to work tomorrow already, had donimo's pizza for dinner, shit was good...
Unhappy days for the next couple of days...
Kwa, post: 21701, member: 6 Wrote:I know, on that thread, then aapinned topic we're u just bring up anyway, I remember that on the original ghetto..
http://sumato.org/threads/general-bitching-thread.2471/
Hey guys I'm trying to get my photography stuff up and going if any of you have DeviantArt please follow me http://festyy.com/w2e4K7 I would really appreciate it if anyone could spread my name around. I am seriously passionate about this and I would love to get noticed by anyone.

If you don't care please just take a look.
Hope you all are well, I thank you all for your time.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dont you have more than two pictures to show off tho?
Can't wait to get off work, it's my Friday, just gonna chill right after..

Just recently had to order a remember game, my nephew damage a vita game card, I didn't put my merchandise away, so that my fault although, he was being unwatched, gonna be a long summer, my younger sister need to do a better job...