[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: VnRKAh5.jpg]

Movie phase...
[Image: 5f1ztk6.jpg]

Facebook Profile Pic....

If there's more emoji here, like shit u can put on FB...
[Image: 1lchFhv.jpg]
[Image: wKASXV0.jpg]
[Image: NXBOfem.jpg]

Enjoying my off day
Is that dude wearing a dress
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 21212, member: 5 Wrote:Is that dude wearing a dress
Nah bruh, that guy is Muslim...
Kwa, post: 21227, member: 6 Wrote:Nah bruh, that guy is Muslim...

Looks like a Shalwar Kameez

Thobe
[Image: GettyImages-901002446-5a69e9edba6177001a6ca917.jpg]
Moritz Wolf/Getty Images
The thobe is a long robe worn by Muslim men. The top is usually tailored like a shirt, but it is ankle-length and loose. It is usually white, but may also be found in other colors, especially in winter. Depending on the country of origin, variations of the thobe may be called the dishdasha (such as is worn in Kuwait) or the kandourah (common in the United Arab Emirates).

Ghutra and Egal
[Image: GettyImages-873732398-5a69eab71d6404001aaace5f.jpg]
Juanmonino/Getty Images
The ghutra is a square or rectangular headscarf worn by men, along with a rope band (usually black) to fasten it in place. The ghutra (headscarf) is usually white or checkered in red/white or black/white. In some countries, this is called a shemagh or kuffiyeh. The egal (rope band) is optional. Some men take great care to iron and starch their scarves to precisely hold their neat shape.

Bisht
[Image: GettyImages-143738130-5a69eb4d8023b900196bf5e5.jpg]
Matilde Gattoni/Getty Images
The bisht is a dressier men's cloak sometimes worn over the thobe. It is particularly common among high-level government or religious leaders, and on special occasions such as weddings.

Serwal
[Image: GettyImages-889190460-5a69ecedfa6bcc0036898e33.jpg]
sanka Brendon Ratnayake / Getty Images

These white cotton pants are worn beneath the thobe or other types of men's gowns, along with a white cotton undershirt. They may also be worn alone as pajamas. Serwal has an elastic waist, drawstring, or both. The garment is also known as mikasser.

Shalwar Kameez
[Image: GettyImages-853158860-5a69ed9e31283400375ab0f7.jpg]
Aliraza Khatri's Photography / Getty Images

In the Indian subcontinent, both men and women wear these long tunics over loose trousers in matching suits. Shalwar refers to the pants, and kameez refers to the tunic portion of the outfit.

Izar
[Image: GettyImages-587146021-5a69ef1aa9d4f900190dd6c2.jpg]

This wide band of patterned cotton cloth is wrapped around the waist and tucked into place, in the fashion of a sarong. It is common in Yemen, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, parts of the Indian subcontinent, and South Asia.

Turban
[Image: GettyImages-893852160-5a69ee6fd8fdd50037ec35d8.jpg]
Jasmin Merdan/Getty Images
Known by various names around the world, the turban is a long (10 plus feet) rectangular piece of cloth wrapped around the head or over a skullcap. The arrangement of the folds in the cloth are particular to each region and culture. The turban is traditional among men in North Africa, Iran, Afghanistan, and other countries in the region.
====================================================================================================

Shalwar Kameez might mean Muslim Mans Dress in Muslimnise for all I know.
Redbear, post: 21248, member: 1 Wrote:Looks like a Shalwar Kameez

Thobe
[Image: GettyImages-901002446-5a69e9edba6177001a6ca917.jpg]
Moritz Wolf/Getty Images
The thobe is a long robe worn by Muslim men. The top is usually tailored like a shirt, but it is ankle-length and loose. It is usually white, but may also be found in other colors, especially in winter. Depending on the country of origin, variations of the thobe may be called the dishdasha (such as is worn in Kuwait) or the kandourah (common in the United Arab Emirates).

Ghutra and Egal
[Image: GettyImages-873732398-5a69eab71d6404001aaace5f.jpg]
Juanmonino/Getty Images
The ghutra is a square or rectangular headscarf worn by men, along with a rope band (usually black) to fasten it in place. The ghutra (headscarf) is usually white or checkered in red/white or black/white. In some countries, this is called a shemagh or kuffiyeh. The egal (rope band) is optional. Some men take great care to iron and starch their scarves to precisely hold their neat shape.

Bisht
[Image: GettyImages-143738130-5a69eb4d8023b900196bf5e5.jpg]
Matilde Gattoni/Getty Images
The bisht is a dressier men's cloak sometimes worn over the thobe. It is particularly common among high-level government or religious leaders, and on special occasions such as weddings.

Serwal
[Image: GettyImages-889190460-5a69ecedfa6bcc0036898e33.jpg]

These white cotton pants are worn beneath the thobe or other types of men's gowns, along with a white cotton undershirt. They may also be worn alone as pajamas. Serwal has an elastic waist, drawstring, or both. The garment is also known as mikasser.

Shalwar Kameez
[Image: GettyImages-853158860-5a69ed9e31283400375ab0f7.jpg]
Aliraza Khatri's Photography / Getty Images

In the Indian subcontinent, both men and women wear these long tunics over loose trousers in matching suits. Shalwar refers to the pants, and kameez refers to the tunic portion of the outfit.

Izar
[Image: GettyImages-587146021-5a69ef1aa9d4f900190dd6c2.jpg]

This wide band of patterned cotton cloth is wrapped around the waist and tucked into place, in the fashion of a sarong. It is common in Yemen, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, parts of the Indian subcontinent, and South Asia.

Turban
[Image: GettyImages-893852160-5a69ee6fd8fdd50037ec35d8.jpg]
Jasmin Merdan/Getty Images
Known by various names around the world, the turban is a long (10 plus feet) rectangular piece of cloth wrapped around the head or over a skullcap. The arrangement of the folds in the cloth are particular to each region and culture. The turban is traditional among men in North Africa, Iran, Afghanistan, and other countries in the region.
====================================================================================================

Shalwar Kameez might mean Muslim Mans Dress in Muslimnise for all I know.
Yea, I think that's the religion..
[Image: 6MAdSX4.jpg]
I'm feeling good, with a haircut, been looking like a bum for a minute..lol...

[USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
You are growing up Brutha, you can tell from the growth in yer pics, tutting and language..
most awesome !!
Thank you,
Hmm, didn't expect it to happen fast, I mean I still feel kinda young for now, still doing the activities I enjoy doing.
Tutting is practice to thrive for better..
Price of $20
But gotta stay fresh
[Image: rVZvS7w.jpg]
Dude ..you have some big ass hands.
Nah bruh, I think it's just the selfie, I'm actually little, with a lil solid...
[Image: UFqyjXY.jpg]
[Image: Wyja6x0.jpg]
[Image: ufQ2vxA.jpg]

Born Day round-up
Chapter #26
Sorry, pics may not be that clear..
Bro, clear enough..
Seems like you had relaxing birthday and enjoying the freedom of it!
Sure did, use PTO, still got paid for being abscene..
[Image: suKVeRD.jpg]
Gotta look my best.
#Freshcut