Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
This is what happens when babies start having babies,
girl should have waited till she was like..i dunno..maybe thirty years old before having a kid??
Redbear, post: 15123, member: 1 Wrote:This is what happens when babies start having babies,
girl should have waited till she was like..i dunno..maybe thirty years old before having a kid??
I agree, she had her son in age 20 going on 21, real early cuz she ain't that much of mother in my opinion, now She said "doing what i gotta do for my son" can't wait to see how it's gonna go.
Also, helping around where u live is another thing...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Looks like Kris Kringle jizzed all over the place here.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Man, yesterday was so short, 3 hours, not really alot of orders during the holidays...
That seems weird,
most places here are open early and got peoples in the stores already.
Redbear, post: 15200, member: 1 Wrote:That seems weird,
most places here are open early and got peoples in the stores already.
Where i work, it's all about food, people order online for boxes of food that has everything, ingredients, meal, recipe cards, stuff for cooking really, not to many people ordering that during the holidays, or summer, they go out of town...
Damn my next check gonna be down a bit, oh well, a least i still got some bread in the bank...
Who's ready for Christmas, I already treated myself, all that's left is to enjoy, that day off and the next...
Also I happen to visit my payroll website, and notice I received a lil raise, my pay rate has been update to $14.44 an hour, from my previous $13.75, an 0.69 difference, feels dope...
We have a slim christmas this year,
we are having a crockpot brown sugar honey ham, wit cranberry sauce, candied yams, some 'sparagus and crustybread :punk:
Yea were also having a small christmas.

Having a small turkey, cheesecake, chocolate pie, some rolls and mashed potatoes.
Santa got me a Samsung Galaxy S8+ bois.
'tis a good christmas.

Going toy grandmother house this Christmas, she cooked along with my grown cousin's etc, could be good...
Just waiting for spyro reignited to install the installing Red Dead Redemption 2. Then probably hunting some Christmas noobs.
The Sorrow, post: 15336, member: 5 Wrote:Santa got me a Samsung Galaxy S8+ bois.
'tis a good christmas.
Nice have fun I still have the s7 best phone I ever had.
Friend of mine got me a refurbished ps2, both my slime and OG phat died a few weeks ago. Didn't know he was or I would of thought of something to get him.
Anyone see the trailer for that Brightburn movie?
Now that looks interesting. Wouldn't mind checking that out.

Hours been low is hell, oh well, gotta be a rap in January, hours gonna be up there, hopefully my mother ain't gonna struggle that much..
I'm heading out to watch a parade.
Happy New Year Everyone !
New Years isn't for another 2 days.