Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Okay that's dope, i do to, and u be online on that?...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Burnout Paradise Remastered..
Akiba's Beat(Ps Vita)...
Toukiden Kiwami(PS Vita), i read that it's an enhancement title for "The age of demons" more characters, stories, etc, and it's pretty dope...
Borderlands Handsome Jack collection.
Danganronpa Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls(Ps Vita)...
few more days i get my Burnout game, I am stoked Big Grin
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Cool, it feels good playing that game again after a few years, I had for ps3 before, now I have it for ps4...
How is it?
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Burnout Paradise for ps4, well it's about the same, except it already comes with all dlc, u will basically get the full experience of burnout Paradise for ps4 or xbox one, "Burnout Paradise Remastered"...
i got the game, gonna take me a bit to get used to the way the controls work,
but i do like it, took quite a bit for the updates to finish, finally got my profile done too. Smile
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Yea, burnout Paradise is different compare to the old ones, pay attention to the street sign, the events are different too but fun is hell..
U have it for last gen...
It is gonna get some getting used to,the motorcycle ones tho, fun fun fun :punk:
had my girls screeching when i went from driver view to helmet view *sigh* ~ good times ~,

and yea im trying to figure out the damn map, controls and how to activate the events, right now just driving around causing havoc, getting billboards and ripping fences, game seems large enough to just drive around for hours.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Starting the event is easy, for PlayStation, press L2+R2(triggers), well at least hold them for a second, the even will start, xbox I think it's the 1 triggers. U can get use to the map, but also look at the signs it tells u what strreet u on, there's also road rules and Showtime road rules in even road...
Im finding out about the road rules,
that is such a trip Smile
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
There are mad road bruh, it's like once u make a turn, u already on a different road title, it's those signs on top of the screen u might to look sometimes, they guide u to the finish line while in race events...
Its gonna take me a minute or two to get used to the town, im picking it up pretty quick tho,
gawd i love those motorcycles !!

how many cars you have and whats your driving rank?
so far i just made it to "D" and have three cars and the two bikes.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
For ps4 remastered version, I earn the burnout license a while ago, so I problaby got 40 something cars or more..
Back when I had the game for ps3, i reached 100% excluding dlc, all unlockable cars was gold and platinum, took mad playing back then...
Yep, its gonna take me a while Tongue
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Take ur time bruh, ain't a easy game...