Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
ELDEN RING
Good but it's a challenge..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, I finished the game.

Resonance of Fate(PS4) HD, gonna take time getting the hang of.

Judgement(PS4), it's good, looking at
Lost Judgement, I do see improvements

The King of Fighters 15(PS4), had a good run with Story Mode today.

These are titles I played after Elden Ring
GRAN TURISMO 7 (PS4)
I tried the Kirby demo and my god, it's a super cute game.
I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Babylon's Fall, played this for a few hours not a bad game, square Enix ID is required to play, that's kinda of a downfall.

Recently played some SCARLET NEXUS, been a minute, still got the control down pack so far until something new comes up.
Cyberpunk was and is a great game, I was on the fence about it cause my roommate had gotten it whenever it first came out and I was like oh Jesus this game socks. Now that they released the XBSS/X it plays and looks beautiful. I've clocked in 40+ in the past week and still ain't done. The story is amazing and anyone who enjoys computers and hacking it's definitely the game for you.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Kwa, post: 62669, member: 6 Wrote:ELDEN RING
Good but it's a challenge..
I just can't do another dark souls, I hate grinding games they just don't get me into them as much. I've heard it's a great game though
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 63180, member: 17 Wrote:I just can't do another dark souls, I hate grinding games they just don't get me into them as much. I've heard it's a great game though
In a way Bruh, I feel you, I'm dying so much at the moment, gotta grind my level up just to prevent that happening to much, overall it's a dope game but it is hard.
bought Hollow Knight and pre-ordered Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Fuck yeah.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Guardians of the Galaxy pretty decent so far, lots of cutscenes though
|Game Archive|
Just finished Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition, now i'm starting Dragon's Crown Pro.
Dr.Lost, post: 63336, member: 17 Wrote:Guardians of the Galaxy pretty decent so far, lots of cutscenes though
That game is pretty decent, beaten it a short while ago.
This week I played SCARLET NEXUS, decided.to advance a bit.

Played KOF 15 a bit, managing just enough at it, still have my troubles here and there.

Tried some ELDEN RING but I'm struggling with that, that at this point, I'm currently falling back.

Babylon's Fall, getting the hang of it, and doing good so far.

MUD(PS Vita), finally beaten all levels this passed Saturday, but man it was a headache.
Kwa, post: 63386, member: 6 Wrote:This week I played SCARLET NEXUS, decided.to advance a bit.

Played KOF 15 a bit, managing just enough at it, still have my troubles here and there.

Tried some ELDEN RING but I'm struggling with that, that at this point, I'm currently falling back.

Babylon's Fall, getting the hang of it, and doing good so far.

MUD(PS Vita), finally beaten all levels this passed Saturday, but man it was a headache.
What The Hell .....
Yer a Freakin Animal!!

Been reading a lot about Elden Ring...Don't know if I want to try something harder than FFVII right now.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Jason xXx, post: 63777, member: 3 Wrote:Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
New release?.
Kwa, post: 63780, member: 6 Wrote:New release?.
Yep came out today.
I wish I could afford New Games like this....

My budget allows for games that have been out for years and is on a super sale now.
Redbear, post: 63783, member: 1 Wrote:I wish I could afford New Games like this....

My budget allows for games that have been out for years and is on a super sale now.
Yeah I don't usually just buy brand new games cuz I like to save my money. Or I'll limit myself to one brand new game a year and buy games on sale.

Since I have Xbox they have a program called Microsoft rewards and every day they give you new challenges or trivia questions and they give you a certain amount of points. They have daily and weekly challenges and give points for get achievements or what PlayStation calls them trophy's. They have challenges on the Xbox and on the bing app to earn from. It took a year or a year in a half to get 91,000 points to get $100.

Sony should have a program similar to Microsoft.
I be on the "pre ordering" the most, looking into new releases, I don't go backwards as much, but I also save money too.

Yea I'm still on PS4 which is still solid, not even craving for the new gen at this time.