Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Kwa.
Wow, bruh that's a big mouth full bit it is true factz, I don't think I'm ready for kids and I don't want to get in the mix of things, I ain't trying to get myself knocked out..

Me personally, I lack confidences, like as if I'm boring, see something I like I may say a simple "hi" or give a complement and that's it, can't keep a conversation going, so I hold myself bad in gerenal, freak mental physical luggage...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 26896, member: 6 Wrote:Wow, bruh that's a big mouth full bit it is true factz, I don't think I'm ready for kids and I don't want to get in the mix of things, I ain't trying to get myself knocked out..

Me personally, I lack confidences, like as if I'm boring, see something I like I may say a simple "hi" or give a complement and that's it, can't keep a conversation going, so I hold myself bad in gerenal, freak mental physical luggage...

Same here, it just takes practice and getting used to talking and being comfortable around a girl and just being yer goofy ass self is all.
Something I already know, I could definitely get used to talking to a girl, just by how many times I see her around and make her laugh, especially at work, I never took it to the next lvl, even as far as kissing..