Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Loops Mctwist, post: 52655, member: 102 Wrote:My ps3 controller has serious analog drift so i use a PS4 controller when playing BO1 or Battlefield 3.
It also works with most PS3 games,but if i remember correctly saints row 3&4 are two of the few that don't.
Mine did too, my ones before they were replaced but I could've fixed them.
This is why I keep old PS3 Controllers that don't work......Parts.
The PS3 Controller is simple to open & put back together for fixing Drift you'll need the replacement parts though.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
It's been since 2013, my ps3 still works and the controllers, I just have been using it, unless I transfering data, using content manager on vita.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I'm embarrassed,
Still i'm playing Witcher 3....

gonna say it once again...this game is freakin massive..my level is 45 right now, the level you need to complete the game is 28 or so,
I think I made a mistake and started playing the Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine additions before I finished the game,
now I think I will just play the finish and start the NG+...maybe start off with some decent gear, and play for another 7 months...LOL
Redbear, post: 52788, member: 1 Wrote:I'm embarrassed,

gonna say it once again...this game is freakin massive..my level is 45 right now, the level you need to complete the game is 28 or so,
I think I made a mistake and started playing the Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine additions before I finished the game,
now I think I will just play the finish and start the NG+...maybe start off with some decent gear, and play for another 7 months...LOL
lol That makes me think of how I should play DarkSouls 2 just to get to NG+
I never really bothered after beating it once.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Redbear, post: 52788, member: 1 Wrote:I'm embarrassed,

It's about to get even longer lol. They are adding new DLC based off of the The Witcher TV show.
The Division 2 Warlords of New York DLC since it was finally on sale.
Jason xXx, post: 53162, member: 3 Wrote:It's about to get even longer lol. They are adding new DLC based off of the The Witcher TV show.
I have the PS4 edition,
Think this will be for the PS5 and XBox-X
Death Stranding.
Fucking superb game, I'm hoping I can get a PS5 soon so I can play the directors cut.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Redbear, post: 53175, member: 1 Wrote:I have the PS4 edition,
Think this will be for the PS5 and XBox-X
We'll have to wait and see but I did find this comment by them.    
Well Well Well....
If it's true..

Guess ima gonna be spending a few more months on that game then Big Grin
I played so much Spider Man Miles Morales and I'm getting close to finishing it.
Also I'm digging the"Scarlet Nexus" so, good battle system, and dope story.
I saw them awards yesterday on my PS4 timeline..
Good Playing Out!!
Also, i will be hanging on to my ps4 for the time being, console gets to live another year, not just the remaining of 2021, but 2022 as well.
I ain't even thinking about ps5 yet, there's some astonishing titles I'm looking forward too later this year, that even includes "Ghost of Tsushima" Director's Cut for ps4
Resident Evil Village(PS4)
Just by watching a live video of someone playing it, my mom's showed interest and brought a copy, she wants to see that demon baby.
I seem 3 daughter that looked so grimace, even the mother is bizarre but not ugly, crazy site.
This game has it's frightening moments, can't have your gaurd down...lol
i finally got smash bros.
bought the character passes as well, and Kazuya is probably my favourite newcomer

he's a lot of fun to use
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Godfall (PS4)...
I have stopped playing for a bit,
getting a tad bit bored with it all for some reason.
Got that new call of duty pre-ordered. Been working too much for games right now
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 55781, member: 17 Wrote:Got that new call of duty pre-ordered. Been working too much for games right now
Been thinking about that myself, I saw trailer and it looks pretty good..
Tales of Arise