Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:I think consoles as a way of keeping relevant is by tying together as closely as possible internet & HD or 4K television as requirements so they can keep up with PC Gaming.
PC has always been a few steps above consoles in recent years. But with the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X they are getting close to where the graphics are on PC. But consoles may not have all the options that PC have with game setting changing how game looks and feels. On PC you can change the game from low quality to look like SD all the way the ultra HD. On consoles it's all set to a basic setting.

VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:Consoles only has quick & easy setup & convenience.
That may be true on anything that came before Xbox 360 and ps3. Remember not everyone has a internet connection which is required to even set up the ps4 and Xbox one.

VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:I hate HD is a requirement for the PS4, & 4K is getting pushed but it becomes pointless creating something as powerful as the PS4, XBOX ONE, & still use SD. Especially PC Gaming is running games on HD & 4K monitors.
But the PC you can make it look SD buy tweaking game settings.
I do to don't like the pushing HD on just like 4k.

VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:I know right, i buy any electronics with warranties.
Same even more so if it's over $100.

VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:Or some development studio gets upset with a platform.
With some games yes but in my case it Microsoft being a Ass.
VSW, post: 3173, member: 24 Wrote:Yup.
I'd look for & buy older physical copies.
That's why everyone should keep the classics like I do if you do manage to find a classic game chances are it's over priced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by Jason xXx - 12-09-2017, 09:45 PM