Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:Shoot if the TV I got for my parents last year wasn't so cheap they still would be using a SDTV. I remember when I first hooked it up they didn't like the clarity of the picture.
I just hope the same doesn't happen with the unnecessary 4K.
They need to understand not everyone has the luxury of having a HDTV or Internet.

I agree with that, but i think there's the possibility of relevance.

I think consoles as a way of keeping relevant is by tying together as closely as possible internet & HD or 4K television as requirements so they can keep up with PC Gaming.

Think PC Gaming already has internet, HD & or 4K monitors.
Consoles only has quick & easy setup & convenience.

I hate HD is a requirement for the PS4, & 4K is getting pushed but it becomes pointless creating something as powerful as the PS4, XBOX ONE, & still use SD. Especially PC Gaming is running games on HD & 4K monitors.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:I wait until it goes on sale. Or buy used with warranty.

I know right, i buy any electronics with warranties.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:And this way I can bring it with me if I want and lend it to friends without any problems. Unlike digital where you need a internet connection to download what you want. And in time I could sell my collection and get money for it instead of getting nothing.

Exactly.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:yep it's not making sales so let's pull it. It's not like it was taking up much space.
Or some development studio gets upset with a platform.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:That or get out the classics

Yup.
I'd look for & buy older physical copies.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:That's the good thing about PC you can do other things while waiting for the game to download or load.

Yea but i wouldn't bother buying games.

Jason xXx, post: 3148, member: 3 Wrote:That or have them pay.

Yup, that's lootboxes for ya.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by VSW - 12-06-2017, 08:50 AM