Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My origin story
Grudge Wrote:
Dr.Lost Wrote:Hmm I think I need a back story created for me, grudge you got that. Create me a back story
Dr.Lost
They say he was just a boy around 3 years of age wondering around a hospital who got seperated from his mother, scared of his new inviroment he lived in the ceiling and off the stuff he found in nearby trashcans like aborted babies and half empty sringes, maybe a pill or two. He grew in the background until one day at age 10 he had enough.

He leaped from the ceiling and the goo he sucked from fetus and antibiotics along with the steroids and zanex he has been taken gave him a uneasy and very paranoid mind so he killed everyone in the hospital out of fear except 1 black nurse who called him child in a southren accent and he thought she'd be fun to keep around he spent the next 5 years going through archives (puberty got fudged because of the drugs) and shit learning and training his mind, he fealt it was time to go on with his life, he killed the sassy black nurse amd too a step out of the hospital and realized the world changed much since he was 3, also he didn't know his way home. Hell, he was only 3 when he got lost.

This, is the beginning of Dr.Lost.

All alone again.
Now he sits at a desk on a hospital computer browsing this very forum, for somebody who's only friend who is somebody he left live for giggles he is alright. He still imagines her there, crackin the same jokes, he weeps.

By the he only poops in the ceiling.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \

Messages In This Thread
RE: My origin story - by Dr.Lost - 12-10-2019, 12:25 AM