Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:Yeah see that's why i'm not jumping at 4K.
Same in order to get the full 4K you first have to spend at least a few hundred to a thousand for a 4K compatible TV. So spend around $500 for a 1080p vs $800 to $1,000 plus 4K the choice is simple to me less expensive.

VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:That's lame.
You're buying it under your account so it should transfer.
Yes it is that's why I prefer a physical Blu-ray over a Microsoft digital copy.

VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:Good, i hope more gamers speak out.
It's a great thing it's about time game companys stop getting away with robbery. It's really messed up that we have to pay more and more money just to have access to content that should already in the game and useable after unlocking it and not paying for it.

VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:Oh yeah, SeasonPasses, DLC prices the increase was noticeable.
Extra characters became $7 or more for 1 character.
The Big BlazBlue: Continuum Shift DLC Sale Starts On December 20
That's just crazy.

VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:When 4K becomes the norm then probably.
If that's the case then I will buy a console that can play ISO games.

VSW, post: 2756, member: 24 Wrote:And apparently the industry is using grinding to give that extra incentive.
To me the biggest culprit is COD in recent years. They added a form of keys to unlock or get supplydrops but the only problem is that they only give out 2 to 3 keys per match no matter how Good you do. That's then only game in recent years that insane really played with supplydrops. But I have seen my friend Dwight spend $100 and got nothing good most were duplicate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by Jason xXx - 11-19-2017, 10:41 PM