Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 2341, member: 24 Wrote:Were they 4K ?
No just the plan Xbox one saves. I am waiting for my friend to message me back about the save data for the Xbox One X
VSW, post: 2341, member: 24 Wrote:Wait, so it'll be more ?
Halo 5 I have no idea, but Gears is still receiving updates.
VSW, post: 2341, member: 24 Wrote:Well hopefully they'll be some kinda disc that can hold 4K.
Apparently there is a disc that can have quadruple layers that can hold 128GB. But then a few weeks ago the anime movie Your Name was released on 4K and that was ripped directly from the disc with all content and the file was 258GB. So why can they use those same discs to use for games.
VSW, post: 2341, member: 24 Wrote:How long do you think lootboxes will be added in games,
Unfortunately I can see them being in alot of games for the foreseeable future.

VSW, post: 2341, member: 24 Wrote:do you think the amount will increase for single player games ?
I can't think of single-player game besides borderlands that has lootbox in.
But what other games have lootbox in the sense of paying for gear or weapons and so on.

The reason why I bring up borderlands is the lootchest but those aren't pay to get the best gear it's just random drops some times you would have to grind the same chest until you get what you want or farm the same boss for hours.

I think ERSB or whatever it is should go back and classify lootboxs as a form of gambling.

I really hate the fact that this is the new norm for the gaming industry. I thought the point of playing games was to grind to get the stuff you want. That's what made games fun. Now it's let me grab my credit card and buy a bunch of lootboxs and hope I get what I want. Then proceeds to open the boxs aww Man I didn't get what I wanted let's buy some more until I do get what I want.

I miss the good old days where we payed $60 for a game if it's was just released then spending another $20-50 for a seasonpass or even buying certain DLC alone then getting them all.

I don't get how people willingly spends $60 on the game another $20-50 for the season pass then spends god only knows how much more on lootbox & mircotransactions. We as consumers are no longer pay $60 for a games it's hundreds for a game.

It's something that shouldn't be allowed at all.

(The response under your last quote hopefully you can slightly understand what I am trying to say)

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by Jason xXx - 11-15-2017, 09:06 AM