Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
Jason xXx, post: 2152, member: 3 Wrote:Once again the screw over the customers again with such a puny HDD. They put in those small Ass HDD for a reason so people will go out and buy larger and more expensive HDD that have the Microsoft brand on it look at the external 4TB hard-drive with the Microsoft name on it it's $130 or you could go to Amazon and buy a 4TB for $109 and have it do the same thing.

4K is just a waste to me. It's not like you can see the difference between 1080p to 4K.

Not everyone has the luxury of have unlimited data some companys have data caps between 200GB to 1GB and charge you extra for every 50GB you use after hitting the data cap.
YES, i saw a video on this too.

The small HDD i don't think that's the fault of the manufacturer as the small HDD reduces the overall cost of the console.
But i agree 4k is a waste & is pointless to me as well as just ridiculous to push a fad that increases file size so much that internet caps may limit.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by VSW - 11-12-2017, 08:59 PM