Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
Redbear, post: 2117, member: 1 Wrote:and that's another reason i really hate PSN,
money hungry bastards.
lol They aren't the only ones.
At least Sony held off till the PS4 to charge for online multiplayer while microsoft started out demanding cash for it.

Micro told gamers how they should play, said pretty much screw you if you don't want to be always online.
Said screw you gamers if you wanna lend friends your games by adding DRM to the X1.
Told gamers YEAH You're gonna buy the Kinect, so TUFF!

As soon as gamers said bye bye to X1 THEN Micro changed everything lol.
Sony was smart enough to wait.

Micro creates the XBOX ONE, Xbox One S & Xbox One X, with noticeable power differences between them that gamers who boughtXBOX ONE want to buy Xbox One S for that difference in power, & those that bought the Xbox One S would want to buy the Xbox One X.

The Xbox One X makes the previous two versions pointless & any gamers that went through them will probably feel ridiculous.

Sony at leat wasn't going to alienate the existing ps4 gamers.

Also........
The Xbox One X comes with internal storage of 1 TB, with no option for a bigger hard drive. That amount of space might already be sufficient for the Xbox One, but for the Xbox One X's specialty of playing 4K games, that is nowhere near enough.

Downloading the 4K assets for Xbox One X Enhanced games quickly fill up the 1 TB storage of the console. For example, Forza Motorsport 7, Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War 4, and Quantum Break, including their 4K assets, all take up at least 80 GB. The size of most of the other Xbox One X Enhanced titles, meanwhile, is around 40 GB to 50 GB.

I think i would come out cheaper with Sony & PSN.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by VSW - 11-11-2017, 10:19 PM