Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:When i 1st got a 360 it was the being of the era so to speak lol, as in all gamers were coming from the PS2/XBOX original.
So at that time i didn't realise the name i put in would be for a gamer tag, i thought i was naming a character i created for Tenchu Z.
It sucks being forced to either pay or even keep a meme you no longer want. I thing I might email them and see if they can help me. But I highly doubt they will they want more money.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:I'm not into trophies or achievements & feel they're an extremely cheap substitution to in-game unlockable rewards. But it's ridiculous not to have some way for gamers to change their tag or transfer everything to a new account free, by the way of something like a transfer password.

Xbox you can transfer your profile and certain saves from a HDD to a USB that's been formatted.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:Say a gamer has an account with an unwanted name, or corrupted profile, etc.
Well there could be an option in either account management, or online where a gamer logs into their PSN or XBLive account then select transfer, type in a transfer password (not account password) so that way it would prevent thieves from easily transferring content from stolen accounts.

This reminds me of what windows does if a file gets corrupted you can restore it to a previous OS or something along those lines.

VSW, post: 2116, member: 24 Wrote:That's as bad as losing copy protected saves simply because a gamer had to replace a console.
I my PS3 situation i told you about...........
I remember talking about yeah it sucks locking/ protecting a save to a HDD and not have a option to move it to a new console or even a new HDD I believe Gears of War does protected saves.

Redbear, post: 2117, member: 1 Wrote:and that's another reason i really hate PSN,
money hungry bastards.
They weren't as money hungry with the PS3 having free online. While Xbox had and still has to pay for online. Yes it sucks but those companies only care about is money.

[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER] that's the site I used but for some reason I can view you profile anymore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by Jason xXx - 11-11-2017, 05:21 PM