Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY.
VSW, post: 2107, member: 24 Wrote:Yup.
But either way i'd don't like the idea of paying XBLive $10 for a name change, gamers should be allowed to either change their tag free or transfer everything to a new account free.

They give people a random name then give a free change if you can't think of something that's not in use yet. I choose Wee Wee WINKEY and that was free then a few weeks ago I wanted a better name but I had to pay $10 so I said fuck it. Even though I didn't use my free name change.

I agree paying for a name change is stupid. I wish I could transfer my gamerscore from my offline/ corrupt profile to my online one I had alittle over 56,000 score about 5,000 achievements.

People see gamerscore or trophys as stupid and worthless but I don't I see it as a accomplishment of beating a game on the hardest difficulty or so.

When I saw that corrupt logo/icon I was pissed that's hundreds if not thousands of hours playing and unlocking achievements gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IS SINGLE PLAYER GAMING REALLY DEAD, OR IS IT JUST BS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY. - by Jason xXx - 11-10-2017, 10:24 PM